Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
- Delivery: Deliver high quality projects, maximizing solution commonality and reusability across markets
- Development: Lead the technical design, build, and quality assurance of all technical customizations and solution development landscapes
- Planning & Testing Services: Deliver release planning, testing, and D&D processes / services / tools to enable delivery excellence and reduce risk to PepsiCo’s IT landscape
- Enterprise First / Design Authority: Build a global digital foundation with harmonized business processes
As a member of D&D’s IT Hub in India, you will be part of a high performing team and get the opportunity to:
- Work with the latest and greatest technologies in the CPG industry such as SAP S/4 and Salesforce
- Experience the action and energy of an organization that delivers hundreds of projects every year and manages total project budgets of $300-$400 million annually
- Support operating units across the globe - with the possibility of traveling on-site for key projects
- Build innovative solutions and frameworks for the global platforms (SAP S/4, SalesForce, E-Commerce, Mobile Applications, JDA etc.) that will transform PepsiCo
- Have access to technical and leadership development programs and get critical experiences to grow your career
- Be part of a culture that celebrates and embraces integrity, diversity, and inclusion
We are Seeking an IT Delivery & Development Lead, Responsible for Enabling Functions stream in sector facilitates solution management, template management, solution deployment and governance of portfolio of solutions in the Enabling Functions area, which encompasses Finance, Controlling, HR systems (Payroll, Employee central, Employee management), Legal, Finance Planning & Analysis, Reporting, DAPLR (Finance allocation). The role manages a group of expert professions and partners with variety of teams and external vendors to deliver the solutions on time at high quality with optimal cost.
- Leads project delivery teams across portfolio of Enabling Functions (Finance, HR, Legal, etc.,) applications for sector
- Partners with Business leaders & BRM teams in defining solution roadmaps.
- Actively engage with the business customer in defining optimal solutions to support and improve business processes.
- Engages with Global teams for adherence to global standards – that includes global solution management, template management, governance, and in adherence to global standards
- Influences business process related decisions, offering solution alternatives for optimization, simplification and standardization.
- Work/collaborate with external vendors globally as well as locally within the sector.
- Adherence to the internal IT Delivery operating model, including technology standards, PIRT governance, support methodology, release management, change management, and other related processes and procedures, SLA and controls compliance.
- Ensures adherence to the internal support operating model, including technology standards, support methodology, release management, change management, and other related processes and procedures, SLAs and controls compliance.
- Provides input to yearly objectives, conducts annual performance processes including setting objectives and measurement and performance evaluation, responsible for hiring decisions.
- Submits period forecasts, completes AOP deliverables (project abstracts and financial models).
- Provides input to annual objectives, conducts annual performance processes including setting objectives and measurement and performance evaluation, conducts PMP Process, responsible for hiring decisions
- Supports global center funded projects, delivers for the sector.
- Support global SAP function leads in driving the global agenda, collaborates with other SAP function leads across the sectors.
- Helps in identifying global lift & shift opportunities across sectors and executes within the sector.
- Prior business domain experience in all areas of Finance, Controlling, Finance Planning & Analysis, HR, Legal & related integration points in Supply Chain Operations, Sales.
- 5+ years of CPG business experience and related business process knowledge
- Leadership experience through influence in a matrixed environment
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, high pressure project delivery team
- Expert in Relationship Management and Service excellence
- Executive presence and executive maturity
- Differentiated partner management and relationship building experience
- Bring industry best practices – both in Supply Chain and IT domain
- Excellent executive communication - both written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor’s degree required and Master’s degree preferred from reputed institutions.
- 15+ years of experience of leading large SAP transformation including experience in deploying large SAP programs through template approach (with particular focus on Finance, Controlling, HR (SuccessFactos), Legal, BPM / Workflow).
- Strong Industry and Functional expertise with configuration and design experience on SAP projects
- Demonstrated leadership ability to effectively manage large teams and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Finance, Controlling domains of an SAP ERP value chain and ability to translate & communicate between business and technology teams.
- Demonstrated experience in working across multiple geography and understanding the nuances of multi country.
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan 7+, MS VSTS, Quality Center and MS Project.
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments.
Job Type: Regular