- Stakeholder Management of BU CFOs / Country Commercial Finance Directors / FP&A in delivery of COGs as part of Service Delivery Model.
- Steward of the AOP and Rolling Forecast process for Salty, Beverages, Juice & Grains COGS, initiating corrective action, in conjunction with the Category where necessary.
- Oversee the Salty and Beverages COGs close process. Completion of presentation decks for both period results and forecasts, clearly identifying main variances via cause of change models and key risks and opportunities
- Responsible for PPV (Purchase Price Variances) P&L navigation. CoC, Follow-up, Outlooks, Risk, Ops
- Liaison and coordination of planning processes with 5 Manufacturing Plants and Co-Manufacturers
- Own financial tracking of recycling activities in Romania (yearly budget of $4,3MM)
- Own financials development for capital and productivity projects below $250M and support Category with projects above this threshold.
- Ownership of new product development launches.
- Flag trends that need further performance analysis and intervention (PPV-
- Contribute to the design and harmonization of Sector-wide processes/reporting as part of the finance operating model
- 5-10 years financial planning experience.
- Depth & breadth of capability in Supply Chain Finance to be able to leverage insight of key business drivers to propose and execute action plans to close forecasted gaps to plan and to enhance business performance
- Education: University degree (preferably Business related)
- Languages required: English
- Experience in working across multiple locations and matrix organization would be a plus
- Experience of People Management/Leadership
- Proven ability to operate collaboratively across multiple stakeholder groups (Finance, Plant Leaders)
- Proven Influencing Skills to win support with senior Stakeholders (Up to Band 2)
- Tactical/Process Decision Making (not strategic) without day-to-day reference to Manager
Job Type: Regular