This position can be based out of Maumelle, AR, Collierville, TN or Livingston, LA. This position will require travel.
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole. Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be of the North America Beverage organization.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for executing a selling strategy in OTS accounts across the geography. Successful candidates will manage key customer relationships including negotiating customer agreements that deliver against internal operating plans and customer expectations.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by using fact-based selling methods
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Analyze customer information and business trends using IRI and Nielsen to identify and expand business opportunities
- Work closely with the Selling Operations team to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Cultivate strong customer relationships
- Ensure customers are complying with PBNA contract requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of fact-based selling experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Consumer packaged goods experience
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular