Preferred Candidate, No Relocation Available
We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe! With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full force – never settling for second best.
PepsiCo is known for raising the bar with each new endeavor. We are not just committed to winning as individuals but winning as a team. We Win with Purpose. Because of that commitment, our HR function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives AND providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Come take a seat at the table and help contribute to the innovation and unparalleled success of PepsiCo!
The Senior Human Resources Manager will provide and cross functional HR leadership to support a variety of projects across Supply Chain including GTM delivery system integrations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and Lead Every Day Recognition Program(s) internally and w/ vendor
- Coordinate Winning w/ Pride with HQ and field sales teams
- Strategic leadership of Core Campus Recruiting including vendor management and internal/ external branding inclusive of candidate experience
- Build organizational capability through facilitation of national intern program enabling talent pipeline objectives across sales and supply chain
- Bachelor’s Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, Psychology, or another related field preferred
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Labor Relations, or Human Resources Management preferred
- A minimum of 5-7 years of prior Human Resources Generalist and Leadership experience is preferred
- Experience supporting sales, marketing, supply chain, HQ teams as a HR generalist or in organizational development is preferred.
- Understanding of, and some experience with, most or all the core aspects of Human Resource Management with a focus on HR project management and analytics
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
- Proven ability to make collaborative decisions
- Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism and poise
- Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations
- Strong expertise in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics
- Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present their point of view in varied business situations
- Strong MS Office Skills (Excel)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement