This is a European position which can be operated from anywhere in Europe with extensive travel.
- Build & design, while supporting the deployment of the efficiency and capability journey within the ESSA Order to Invoice arena
- Prioritize journey based on business case opportunity, making sure the right synchronization with the Enterprise First ESSA OTC lead, looking for short term (ST) opportunities (quick wins) without jeopardizing the long term (LT) solution
- Design Lean Digital Customer Service agenda, getting external insights & standard methodologies to lay out ESSA ST< initiatives
- You will be driving the automation agenda in the Order Management/ Customer Service/ Customer Collaboration space working with the different Business Units (BUs) to automate the right activities in the right way with a focus on service quality & productivity
- Lead Org Design of the Future opportunity covering 4 potential lenses: standardization, optimization through automation and centralization
- Lead a cross BU Continuous Improvement Forum, focused on ESSA SAP PIRT markets (Russia, France, Germany, Benelux, Romania), but covering total ESSA sharing best practice, introducing LEAN QCDM metrics & driving the simplification harmonization agenda for OTI processes
- Identify and prove delivery of tangible gains in Net Operating Profit, Working Capital, and/or Net Sales position in the BU's
- Design & execution of PSP projects / Jointly accountable with the BUs in proving out financial results
- Lead the support to Sector/ BUs in delivering net productivity gains through the automation and digitization of the Order-to-Invoice/Customer Service/Customer Collaboration processes.
- Lead the support to the Sector/BUs in Identifying & reducing ‘Cost of Failure’ issues (NOPIT & WC) centred around the Order-to-Invoice processes.
- Lead the set-up and maintain the delivery of tactical & strategic Order-to-Invoice LEAN QCDM performance metrics to support the continuous improvement agenda.
- Deep functional knowledge and practical experience of the key processes across Order-to-Invoice/Order-to-Cash/Customer Service/Customer Collaboration
- Digitalization experience in the OTI area
- Background of robotics/automation tool implementations. Ideally around the OTI processes
- Change Leadership capability with a track record of successful project implementation
- English language skills (Other European languages desirable e.g. Russian, Turkish, French)
- High level of analytical skills. LEAN Six Sigma desirable
- Experience of full order to invoice cycle across FMCG
- Exposure to OT customers – either directly through commercial or indirectly through supply chain to supply chain
- Experience in leading multi country/cultural change activity across functions and mapping and transforming business processes.
- Bachelor's degree or post-secondary education equivalent or proven strong thinking/ problem solving skills -able to identify and remove obstacles to progress
- Very good analytical skills combined with the ability to ‘Tell the Story’ of the proposal with good interpersonal skills, and proficient at getting things done in a heavily matrixed environment
Job Type: Regular