The HR Operations Coordinator will be responsible employee services processes and transactions to be completed for the respective process based on the agreed service catalog and SLAs under direct supervision of the manager. The role will be responsible to deliver standardized reporting and analytics for the work assigned and will leverage required HR systems and tools met the process requirements based out of the Krakow GBS site. The role requires strong process orientation and SLA adherence experience and the ability to partner with global markets as required to complete the transactions based out off-shore locations to deliver agreed SLA/based customer service.
Deliver services at the defined at the SLAs/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement
Ensure consistent service delivery of agreed process and complete transaction tracking to capture SLAs
Identify service delivery and process improvement opportunities in the assigned process
Ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company and process requirements
Partner with team to execute plans to improve customer satisfaction with a focus on processes
Represent technical, functional and customer perspective when taking decisions: Database requirements, integration of systems, internal clients and the broader shared services organization
Manage escalation and takes ownership for ultimate issue resolution
Ensure smooth on-boarding, training, process and support documentation and aids for colleagues as needed
Ensure knowledge management platform is updated
Act as a point of contact for employees and managers for all administrative queries and provision of administration support.
Delivering HR administration to the highest standards and in a timely manner (including; filing, letters, payroll processing, maternity, leavers, new hires, job changes, training, invoices etc).
Day-to-day maintenance of HR Systems to ensure 100% data integrity and confidentiality of all employee records.
Liaising with the HR Compensation & Benefits team, to ensure accurate and timely administration of annual benefits schemes including Simplyflex, Pensions, Long Service Awards etc.
Managing monthly and periodical reporting of HR data. Ensuring audit compliance including, starters and leavers audit, work permits, quarterly recruitment audit, PDR audits etc.
- HR Shared Services process and SLA management experience: 2 years
- Service management and ticket management system experience
- Customer orientation
- Process management and continuous improvement with a focus on optimization and productivity
- Ability to work with different geographies and cultural experience sensitivity
- Strong proven administration skills – experience within a busy HR environment would be ideal but is not essential.
- Experience of using HR Management systems, e.g. Oracle, SAP, would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative, work proactively and adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent PC skills (including intermediate levels of Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills to effectively manage a complex and varied workload and conflicting priorities within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels with the ability to build trust and positive relationships with employees.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Tenacity, patience, confidentiality and integrity in dealing with employees at all levels.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Min. 2 years in a large scale global HR Operations/Shared Services environment
- Strong communication skills
- Team management Scope and Scale
- Demonstrated track record of strong service delivery
- Technical / Functional Skills & Knowledge of HR Tools and Interfaces
Job Type: Regular