- Develop and execute plans to meet brand objectives and strategies.
- Lead digital, BTL, PR, in-store activities; Execute marketing and sales initiatives to drive Brand in given channels. Promote brand within cross-functional interaction with inside and outside stakeholders: agencies/sales teams / marcom / commercialization /planning / Supply chain, etc.
- Provide brand team with Insights / market data analyses: track brand and competitors performance, using all available data sources (Canadean, Nielsen, Sales Intelligence data, In-Store and price monitoring, NKA promo plans, Daily Sales Reports, CTS tracking, etc.). Ensure in-time delivery of monthly and quarterly management reports, such as PMR, PBR, RSG, etc.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Higher education, bachelor of economics / marketing
- 3+ year experience in FMCG marketing
- Strong analytical skills; high accuracy; ability to work with big amount of data (market/sales analysis)
- Result-oriented, strong team player with high communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Initiative and creative ability. Strong motivation to learn and gain marketing expertise
- Ready to take responsibility for decisions and projects
- Fluent English
- Confident MS Excel; Power Point user
Job Type: Постоянный