Purpose of the Job:
To manage a broad spectrum of areas in Facilities Operations for PepsiCo Krakow, which includes EHS, Budget (AOP and CAR), Space Planning and CAD Drawing (including CenterStone or similar CAFM software), Pantry, Oversight of Building Services & Project/Reconfiguration work, Interior landscaping/Plants, Corporate Art Collection, Interior Signage and Purchasing, Specifications of Office Furniture, Purchase Orders and Invoicing, Building Management Coordination, Reception, and Special Events.
Also responsible for assisting with tracking of the department’s budget (for all vendors excluding Mail/repro, Vending, and Records Management) monthly and preparing a detailed report for all variances.
Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) – Lead for all EHS activity, compliance, reporting and results for the facility. Insure adherence to, and reporting of, all objectives to both PepsiCo and governmental groups.
Budget – Prepare and present the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for the facility, including Rent, CAM, vendors, and all PepsiCo facilities personnel costs. Assist and advise in development of any needed CAR.
Space Planning – Manage the physical space needs for each department. Recommend and draft new layouts to accommodate changing needs due to new hires, promotions, and inter-division transfers. Oversee on-site third-party vendors (including carpenters, furniture installers, electricians, voice/data, maintenance tech) as well as PepsiCo floor coordinators/stakeholders.
Pantry – Manage all aspects of the Pantry including personnel, dietary guidelines, inspections by the City of Krakow as well as outside independent auditors, monitor products to ensure that competitor’s products are not being sold, manage the budget, and coordinate maintenance under the guidelines of AOP and equipment upgrades/replacement under the guidelines of Landlord Capital plan.
Building Services – Manage and coordinate Facilities services, including all on-site third party vendors and all required external providers, to ensure a safe, ADA Compliant and pleasant environment for all PepsiCo employees.
Shopping Carts/Purchase Orders in SAP – Develop Shopping Carts for Facilities Senior Manager approval, and develop Purchase Orders for issuance to vendors. Track all service requirements and payments to vendors to ensure costs are within Capital Appropriation Request (CAR) or AOP guidelines. Track CAR spend in relation to Facilities Capital Plan.
Centerstone database/as-built floor plans – Maintain/update drawing database (minimum once monthly, and issue to all required on-site vendors). Update MAC (Moves, Adds, Changes) module and ensure MAC requests are implemented, and monitor WO (Work Order) module and ensure all internal & third-party vendors complete work order requests.
Weekly Facilities Coordination Meeting - Lead FM team and key vendors (including construction, communications, and AV) to outline upcoming projects and facility needs. Document meeting and issue notes to all parties.
Bi-monthly meetings with Building Management – Meet with Building Management representatives to coordinate PepsiCo facilities needs with building service providers.
Special Events – Coordinate and head, if necessary, coordination meetings to ensure that the events are successful
Determine what FM or third-party resources will be needed, coordinate those resources, and obtain account numbers for any charges.
Provide assistance and information to meeting planners from other PepsiCo locations when they are hosting meetings in the Krakow Landlord.
Obtain required Certificate of Insurance in accordance with Building Management guidelines.
Art Collection – Manage the PepsiCo Art Collection
Purchasing – Work with furniture dealers and/or manufacturers in ordering new/additional components as needed for new or existing workstations and offices, and approved expense items. Work with Facilities Senior Manager & NY PGRE team to ensure that PepsiCo Krakow is receiving the correct corporate discount.
Moves –Personnel moves within the facility.
Contracts/License – The AFM is responsible for obtaining the official Business License from the City of Krakow for PepsiCo to operate within the city.
Obtain letters of intent from third-party vendors who operate within the Landlord on a daily basis.
Obtain permits from the City of Krakow for special events when necessary, as well as street parking permits.
Sustainability – Support PepsiCo initiatives including Human (Café offerings, PepsiCo associate needs), Environmental (green products) and energy. Work with the Green Team as well as others in helping to meet all goals.
- 4-year College Degree, preferably in Architecture, Real Estate, Management/Construction, or Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Facilities Management role with 5 years managerial experience.
- Excellent communications skills, with a strong emphasis on listening and problem solving.
- Confidentiality is extremely important.
- Exceptional people skills.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Company policy and an ability to communicate policies to others, as well as complete knowledge of the Company’s organizational structure, department locations and key personnel in each department.
- Highly creative in finding resolutions to various issues.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to make decisions that result in a “win-win” for all parties involved, when possible.
- The ability to manage a diverse group of team members.
- Results oriented.
- The ability to develop and cultivate relationships, and influence others.
- Must be able to work with counterparts located in Purchase, Plano, etc.
- Extremely flexible, with the ability to handle numerous changes and multiple assignments.
- Oversee the Master Preventive Maintenance schedule for PepsiCo’s equipment (Pantry, Pantry areas on each floor, HVAC equipment, etc.).
- Must be aware of liability issues and maintain contact with the Law department when required.
- Demonstrate ability to react in a positive and professional manner, including in instances involving last-minute changes.
- Demonstrate ability to spend time in research when situations call for viable alternative solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle challenging situations (complaints, negative comments) in a positive manner. Be a role model for the team in being able to diffuse a situation whenever possible.
- Strong knowledge in developing plans to support various functions: Town Halls, Board of Directors meetings, BU Executive review meetings, special events, Brand launches, etc., including functions outside the Landlord.
- This position frequently handles confidential information that impacts the Company and/or its employees and must display a high level of integrity. This consists of organizational changes and levels of all employees in the Company.
- This position requires a strong knowledge of SAP, along with AutoCad, Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, Power Point, and CenterStone including MAC and WO modules.
- Assist Facilities Senior Manager with any special projects, which can consist of sitting in on meetings when Managers are not available.
- Experience in Global environment/Matrix organizations.
- Broad experience in multiple facilities disciplines (e.g. EHS, Security) is required
- Change management and agility
- Leadership Scope and Scale
- Must possess strong leadership skills and have the ability to perform in an environment of ambiguity and make decisions within short timeframes
- Demonstrated track record of strong service delivery
- Technical / Functional Skills & Knowledge
Job Type: Regular