Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our EHS Team for 12 months as an Environmental Health and Safety Manager. This role is predominantly responsible for the management of Workers compensation for the ANZ business in accordance with the relative industry/government legislation, internal policies, procedures and standards, as well as to manage pre-employment medical providers and drive key risk programs.
- Manage systems and processes for Workers Compensation across ANZ
- Develop, implement, and manage ANZ Environment Health Safety policies and procedures
- Develop risk management capability strategies
- Manage and minimise all forms of Environment, Health & Safety risks including Chain of Responsibility
- Work closely with all internal and external key stakeholders to implement key Sustainability initiatives across ANZ
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 5 years minimum experience working across ANZ Workers Compensation Schemes
- Ability to develop and implement ANZ EHS programs in a timely manner
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Effective people leader
- A demonstrated ability to implement change through support or and commitment to business improvement
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people, and with our new, state-of-the-art office located in a convenient location close to public transport and parking, we believe this to be an environment where our people thrive.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary