PepsiCo Finance group provides a demanding, dynamic environment, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompany the challenge. We are proud to say that PepsiCo has one of the most advanced and sophisticated Finance environments in all of Latin America.
The LATAM/ Mexico Hub will be a performance unit that will align and modernize scalable operations across function and business areas. This work will accelerate growth by driving greater effectiveness and efficiency in company processes, creating capacity, improving quality, driving consistency, enabling scalability and driving down operational costs.
What you'll do:
Working in a matrixed environment but reporting primarily to a global leader in the US, as the Financial Planning Services you will lead the creation and value delivery of Financial Services across LATAM ensuring end-to-end processes, driving speed and cost efficiency.
The Main Responsibilities Are:
- Build and deliver Financial Planning services tower
- Be responsible for running the overall business regarding Financial Services
- Accountable of operation of services with direct impact in business.
- Lead Financial Services Tower to drive improved service, higher quality and lower costs
- Responsible for integrating and developing processes that meet GBS needs and OU needs.
- Provide Financial Planning leadership of a world-class GBS for LATAM region.
- Interact and partner with Senior Finance Management to coordinate on strategy, priorities alignment, short and long terms plans, and governance and benchmark relevant critical metrics and Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure timely, accurate and efficient services while making valuable contributions added information for decision support.
- Lead collaboration across the matrix, focusing on efficiency.
- Lead Financial Services migration of processes across all stages of transition – knowledge capture, knowledge transfer, go-live/cut-over and scale up
- Drive successful implementation of work coming into the Mexico hub with an emphasis on robust planning, transformation and transparent communication with impacted partners
- Accountable of operation services, such as: Direct Profit, Opex, A&M
- Oversee workforce planning including development, training, deployment, retention and performance
- Track reporting metrics to consistently measure and report efficiency around quality, responsiveness, cost and other critical metrics
- Develop and execute effective continuous improvement initiatives and focus on process standardization, simplification and optimization
- Deliver quarterly performance results and action plans
- Establish a business services technical & leadership career path, proficiencies & development plans
- Create a Culture of Service Excellence & Continuous Improvement
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years in Finance Organization
- BS Required; MBA preferred
- Blend of Control/FP&A/Opex Budgeteering
- Critical Thinking and Planning skills
- Excellent communication; both oral and written and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in direct management and supervision of a finance team
- Proven experience of budget preparation, setting and monitoring and financial forecasting
- Skilled at collaborating across cross-functional teams
- Team Work and Leadership/Coaching capabilities
- Multicultural Experience
- English / Spanish Fluent; Portuguese preferred
- Results - oriented
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and volatile business environment
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Problem solver / analytical thinker
- Ability to build and maintain trust
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence peers and leaders in a matrix environment
- Looks ahead to reasonably anticipate business opportunities and obstacles
- Makes the right trade-offs and balances resources to deliver results
- Balances competing priorities without losing momentum behind execution
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
#LI_MEXICORelocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido