Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment? If so, your future is at PepsiCo.
As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do from the launch of a new product to its execution at the point of sale. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
PepsiCo Mexico currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Obela and Sonrics, leading brands in the snacks, cereals, soft drinks, isotonic and cookies markets respectively.
Our vision is to be the world leader in food and beverages by earning with purpose. "Winning with purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose in all aspects of the business. For more information you can enter www.pepsico.com
Now we are looking for this position:
R&D Packaging Coordinator
Develop and implement Packaging solutions for Potato Chips platform in PMF and Caribbean sector. Propose and align packaging Innovation alternatives and Productivity projects in the AOP/ SBP Agenda.
Deliver strong Innovation pipeline for Caribbean sector, accountable of leading packaging proposals and solutions to Mkt request.
- Deliver AOP / OOP Projects
- Propose, develop and Implement Innovation Projects (Graphics Enhancement, New Formats, Features)
- Lead packaging productivity proposals under her/his responsibility
- Lead Sustainability Projects. (PLA / PHA / PEBD)
- Accountable for packaging Processes / Documentation standardization in Caribbean
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We respect and value diversity as a work force and innovation for the organization.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile
- Education: Industrial Engineering / Food Engineer / Food Chemistry / Chemical Engineer / Industrial Designer
- Experience: minimum 2 years in a similar position
- Personal Profile: Proactive, creative, dynamic, excellent in communication skills and teamwork, with initiative, ease to adapt to continuous changes, work attached to established timelines, great judgement, reactive, problem solver and critical thinking
- Languages: fluent English (oral and written)
- Availability to travel
- Awareness Global packaging trends
Job Type: Indefinido