As first point of the chain in PepsiCo, the WH & Logistics head must lead the supply chain from Raw & packaging material and Finish good Warehouse and Packs (Maquila) in Cerrillos Plant, in order to guarantee: Safe operation, best quality and standar of products and best Fill Rate to our clients. To develop this role her/she must manage budget in order to achieve our productivity agenda and also AOP.
Among the main responsibilities:
- Lead the operation in order to ensure flow of Finish good to MC and sales DC’s. Making decisions.
Develop change managament in order to move culture to next level according MOTOR program. Making Decision
- Provide productivities initiatives to implement in the operation. Providing consultation
- Lead logistics project as technology investment in order to have a Lean operation according SCT agenda. Executing actions
- Actively participating in Operational Center meeting every day coordinating task and daily operation with Platform Coordinator and Planning team.
- Leading a safety operation , reducing to “0” accident in Cerrillos operation, working in safety program according MASS guideline. Making Decision.
- Work in order to have a Right organizational climate, having cotinnous contact with Unions and also implementing culture according Coduct Code and Values fo PepsiCo. Executing actions.
- Keep informed and direct contact about status of operation to Sr Manager and Ops Director for Chile.
- Implement CAPEX of automatization, 0,9 MUSD. Execution.
Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
University education in Engineering or related careers
Experience in WHS operations over 5 years
Extensive knowledge in input and output processes, replanning, W2W and logistics matters
Result oriented, discipline and focus on process, Ability to deal with unions, Team Leader, Communication skills at the cross-cutting level of the organization.
Job Type: Indefinido