We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be a part of the West Division, Own the Streets (OTS) team, reporting to the Director of Sales for OTS.
The Sales Associate Analyst will work with members of the Own the Streets team to achieve sales growth and profit objectives (Volume, Net Revenue and Profit). This will be achieved through the following key areas:
- Becoming aware of business trends, economic conditions, customer developments, competitive activities, historical category learnings etc. to make forecast recommendations and highlight potential issues within the current customer build
- Assisting in delivery of planned net revenue, trade spend and MC objectives, in a manner that is consistent with the strategic direction for the business
- Sales support including, pre and post-game promotional analytics, distribution of priority brands, and key insights to improve performance against core goals.
- Provide category analysis support and assist with building Internal business reviews and annual account sales plans
- Provide financial expertise to assist in the effective management of Sales activity calendars, investment decision making and overall customer performance
- Build effective relationships across functional teams supporting business growth and customer development.
- Provide periodic reporting to sales management for tracking business results and identifying potential risks and opportunities
- Education/Certification/Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance (preferred), Business Administration or Accounting
- 1-3 years of relevant finance experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement