Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team as the Senior Manager for ANZ Environmental Health & Safety. This is a key role, responsible for leading the EHS agenda to meet internal and external benchmarks of excellence. Additionally, the role is responsible for ensuring all products are made in accordance with PepsiCo Environmental Standards, and that all risks to employees and the environment are managed in accordance with local legislation and PepsiCo minimum requirements. This busy role requires someone with excellent time management, strong leadership skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with people across all levels of the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the ANZ audit program, including self-assessment, tracking closure of any corrective actions
- Serving as the EHS subject matter expert, influencing and mentoring remote site-based employees
- Ensuring the business is kept informed of any relevant changes to legal, regulatory, and company requirements
- Providing ongoing leadership and expertise for ANZ on all health, safety, and environment matters
- Leading a team of direct and indirect reports to execute the EHS strategic plan
- Creating a culture of environmental and safety responsibility and to integrate environmental and safety management into the existing frameworks
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a position that has included successful interactions within manufacturing
- Sound knowledge of EHS legislation and the impact on business continuity and operations
- Someone with integrity; a team player with a practical hands-on approach to work
- Project management experience with excellent time management skills to effectively manage several projects in parallel
- Good interpersonal, influencing, and relationship skills with ability to deal with stakeholders effectively
- Highly motivated with a creative approach to problem-solving and continuous improvement
- A demonstrated ability to implement change and drive operational excellence within an FMCG company
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people, and with our state-of-the-art office located in a convenient location close to public transport and parking, we believe this to be an environment where our people thrive.
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better.
We embrace equal opportunities for all employees.
We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace.
We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline