PepsiCo’s Beverages North America Group (PBNA) is looking for driven, passionate, innovative and entrepreneurial individuals to be a part of our exciting Field Marketing growth agenda.
Working within a fast-paced and innovative environment, you will be challenged to achieve both business and personal growth through innovation and a high degree of ingenuity and responsibility.
PBNA’s Division Teams are responsible for developing and driving a nationally great, locally even better brand strategy for each of PepsiCo’s key beverage trademarks. The work includes building the strategic vision, setting the agenda and ensuring world-class execution to deliver results. The Consumer Insights Associate Manager will be responsible for the development, execution, and analysis of learning plans related to PBNA’s South Region. The job is in Orlando Florida and standard relocation will be available for this position.
- Deliver proactive, periodic teardowns on performance, leveraging standardized scorecards/tools to diagnose the drivers of local portfolio, brand & innovation performance, including key outcomes, physical & mental availability levers
- Drive the annual Situational Assessment process for the division, prioritizing and adapting the Key Targets & Strategic Imperatives for each brand
- Execute ad-hoc foundational consumer insights work (e.g. concept testing, comms validation) to help fuel more effective divisional marketing & activation
- Identify the underlying insights that fuel the comms briefing process as well as pre-testing & validating the campaign using standardized approaches/tools
- Lead the measurement of local brand & customer marketing activities to evaluate the impact on sales/brand equity and inform future work, leveraging standardized tools/approaches
- Lead the measurement of local sports & property assets, tracking awareness and impact of the sponsorship using standardized tools/approaches and identifying opportunities to improve ROI
- 5+years of progressive experience in market research
- B.A. in marketing, market research, business or other insights-related field required. Master’s level study or commensurate experience strongly desired
- Insights and analytics functional expertise – ability to work with large data sets and established testing & evaluation practices (proficiency in IRI scanner & panel data is required)
- Ability to work collaboratively with individuals across all levels/functions within the divisional marketing team
- Outstanding results orientation in a complex, matrixed environment
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to problem solve and seek alternative solutions to job tasks; generate fresh ideas
- Ability to translate data into action-oriented insights
- Proven ability to prioritize workload and deliver on commitments in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to transition from Insight-based recommendations to practical, commercial implementation with ease
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement