Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment? If so, your future is at PepsiCo.
As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do from the launch of a new product to its execution at the point of sale. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
PepsiCo Mexico currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Obela and Sonrics, leading brands in the snacks, cereals, soft drinks, isotonic and cookies markets respectively.
Our vision is to be the world leader in food and beverages by earning with purpose. "Winning with purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose in all aspects of the business. For more information you can enter www.pepsico.com
Now we are looking for this position:
Business Innovation Senior Analyst
Main purpose –
Based on our business strategy, ensures the definition of how business processes should be managed and performed to deliver defined business results. Also develops working-by-process capability and culture within the organization. Manages the Enterprise process model within PMF.
- Process Management
- Overall responsible of the enterprise business architecture.
- Identifies needs for standards, methodologies & frameworks related to process management and organizational design and overall responsible for its design, development and deployment connecting with Sector COE.
- Ensures the correct functionality of our process governance (process council, process sponsors, process owners)
- Define and implement the process of “process management”.
- Chair and facilitate Process Council to achieve its proper functionality, ensuring process initiatives are fully aligned with the company’s strategy and defined holistically (end-to-end, process, organization, and technology).
- Activate, enable and train Process Owners.
- Monitor and measure process performance, especially on those that impact or contribute to the key indicators within the company’s scorecard.
- Responsible to define and coordinate the effort to improve process maturity
- Design and maintain a Process Knowledge Base that will provide help to employees on their day-to-day operations
- Evaluation and selection of the right process management tool, and responsible for its administration, maintenance and use once implemented.
- Design and facilitate workshops related to process management and organizational design
- Enterprise Process Model
- Manages the enterprise process model; ensuring that it represents how work is done in a company.
- Ensure connections and consistency across all processes, with the objective of delivering value to our customers
- Defines process agenda and priorities and acquires its validation and approval
- Process Improvements
- Provide the standards and guidelines for a comprehensive and robust process design.
- Develop and ensure the compliance of the business process redesign methodology to be used for process improvements that are FASTER, LEANER, BETTER.
- Ensure an integral methodology, and holistic approach to process design, complying with project management methods as defined by ePMO, connecting with organizational architecture, information systems and change management methods.
- Stewards standard and professional process documentation and mapping
- Develop the norms for process mapping and monitor its compliance.
- Process Capabilities
- Develop “working-by-process” capability through education, training, awareness and communication campaign.
- Ensures that our business/process architects have the right skills and competencies to deliver best-in-class services and products.
- Benchmarking on process excellence
- Develop the value offer of benchmarking and lead its implementation.
- Benchmark PMF within foods and consumer packaged goods industries, as well as within other industries for key business processes and business excellence
- Propose tools, reference frameworks, and techniques for depicting business architecture in coordination with Sector COE.
- People management
- Develop the team of business process architects, providing them with the tools and developing the required skills and competencies for their role (enterprise architecture, project management, change management, leadership skills, etc).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We respect and value diversity as a work force and innovation for the organization.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Skills / Experience -
Skilled executive with highly structured and systemic approach to end to end value chain and with consulting skills to support and provide tools and skills for transformation.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing major projects, USD 500-2000K, with duration of 6 months to 2 year and management teams of 5 or more collaborators.
- At least 3 years of experience on business process management.
- At least 2 years of experience as Senior Consultant and in designing business processes
- At least 2 years of experience to occupy executive positions and / or managers with 10 or more collaborators
- Business know-how
- Highly-oriented results
- Capable to lead multifunctional teams to common objectives.
- Capable to manage direct and indirect reports
- Negotiation capabilities
- Written, verbal communication skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Conceptual selling
- Searches, analyzes and brings cross industries best practices into the business.
- Natural leader and idea seller
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Capable to approach the systemic / holistic perspective of the organization and of specific opportunities.
- Continuous seeker of opportunities
- Professional / Bachelor in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, , Systems and/or Administration Technology Management or Business Management
- Certification or training on Business Process Management
- English and Spanish fluent professional.
Job Type: Indefinido