Purpose of the role:
This role will support the A&M Procurement agenda for UK BU and East/West categories in the market and is responsible for supporting the management of agency roster and optimization on Non-working A&M initiatives particularly in the area of agency fees, Ad production & A&M reporting.
- This role will support the A&M Procurement agenda for UK BU/East/West categories in the market and is responsible for management of agreed ESSA Agency Roster and optimization on Non-working A&M initiatives, particularly in the area of agency fees, Ad production & A&M reporting.
- Implement Decideware Agency life-cycle management platform for key agencies in the market TBC
- Develop and maintain preferred supplier lists approved by the category leads and updated annually; socialize the use of the list by brand teams & track adherence
- Support brand teams in agency negotiations & Ensure all commercial agreements with agencies have clear Scope of Work in the prescribed SS NWA&M policy
- Partner with brand teams & legal to lead contracts with agency partners – ensure performance management KPIs are embedded into the agency contract and linked to agency compensation
- Partner with brand marketing and finance teams in the tracking & reporting of working / non-working A&M in achieving set % working A&M targets
- Support brand teams to ensure that all ad production projects <$100M are managed through ESSA appointed ad production consultant; leverage ad production consultants in markets where not currently used
- Interface with Asset Management team on ensuring all ESSA Digital Content is stored centrally
- Minimum 2 years experience in marketing procurement at an FMCG in the market ideally in a Digital environment
- Some experience with agency negotiations either at the agency end or at a marketer is mandatory
- Experience using best-in-class sourcing strategies for marketing spends specifically supplier evaluation, selection, performance reporting, contract negotiations, price inflation management & savings metrics is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in any disciple.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English language
- Highly organized and responsive, with the ability to deliver tight SLA deadlines
- Familiarity with the agency-marketer landscape
- High integrity – won’t compromise on values to get results
- Analytical – ability to analyse data and draw conclusions to find actionable solutions
Job Type: Pipeline