SAP Data Design expert – Order to Cash (SAP SD)
Purpose of the role
PepsiCo is a leading food and beverage company in Europe, with presence across many complex markets where we have a broad range of categories and products. This very successful business is launching a multi-year business transformation program which is relying on an SAP S4 backbone and other integrated strategic solutions being rolled out. The purpose of this role is to lead the SAP S4 data design and data conversion for the value stream Order to Cash (OTC) as part of Europe template deployment.
Our first program deployment is focusing on our UK and Poland business units with a project office near London, while our teams are based across multiple hubs around Europe and the World. The team consist of functional experts, business analyst and development/integration experts as well as vendor partners, consultants and internal/external service groups
The broader team
We are a diverse multi-cultural group of excited and purpose-driven professionals located across Europe, driving business transformation and collaborate across teams and functions. Our projects are often complex and challenging but always business driven and cross-functional. Our core values include transparency, inclusion, trust and to deliver as a team. We are agile, with a positive and innovative mindset and we find important to keep each-other energized and to have some fun on the journey.
The ideal Candidate
You drive your agenda with passion and pride, inspiring team members to grow. You set the agenda and embrace risks and ambiguity that comes from complex problems and the broader matrixed organization and continuously find mitigations and solutions to succeed. You set an example within your team with your own personal growth and you even influence peers and other teams with your proactivity and coaching approach. You can get things done with an effective combination of formal and informal collaboration across the organization. You have a sense of humour and you’re not afraid of using it.
Further Details of the role
- Reports to the SAP Data Conversion and Readiness lead
- Works closely with project IT and Business teams within Order to Cash value stream
- Partners with SAP Global Template teams
- Partners with external vendors and partners
- Partners and closely collaborates with other functional value stream teams
- SAP Data Design Expert for Order to Cash (OTC) will be primarily responsible for supporting the Data Design and Data Conversion activities of the OTC value stream
- Oversees and ensures delivery of all aspects of OTC data objects migration (data mapping, development of data extract and enrichment programs, loads execution).
- Ensures compliance with SAP Global Template Data standards for business process areas: Customers Order Management, Pricing and Rebates, Invoicing and Pricing correctios, Direct Store Delivery, Logistics, Returns Management.
- Work with legacy IT system experts to understand legacy data designs and facilitate the process of understanding how to translate from legacy to SAP formats.
- Train, document and transfer knowledge based on global template S4/HANA across OTC value stream function members and levels where required.
- Lead data design and data migration activities for OTC stream.
- Partner with OTC solution leads and Business Data owners to capture the requirements for conversion of legacy data sources to SAP S/4 for the data objects in scope.
- Partner with Data Conversion team to ensure OTC data migration plan and approach is well-defined and aligned across all stakeholders.
- Work with the Data Conversion & Readiness team and Business Data owners to review results of legacy data profiling to identify data cleansing opportunities and optimized approach for cleansing
- Assist the Business Data owners with defining the approach to manual enrichment of the data.
- Work with the Data Conversion & Readiness team and OTC solution leads to review results of data loads into SAP S/4, and assist with identifying data issues and issue resolution
- Accountable for ensuring that relevant quality, controls and compliance standards are adhered to test case scenarios, testing methodologies, QA follow up, end to end data flow documentations.
- Work/collaborate with external vendors globally as well as locally within the sector.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting or deploying SAP ERP (ECC or S/4) implementations, with a strong focus on the OTC Value Stream area (SAP SD module)
- Good understanding of following business process areas: Customers Order Management, Pricing and Rebates, Invoicing and Pricing correctios, Direct Store Delivery, Logistics, Returns Management.
- Good understanding masterdata objects like Customer Master, Material Master, Customer Hierarchy, Product Hierarchy, Pricing conditions and others relevant to OTC area.
- Strong analytical skills, as shown by the advanced use of data analysis tools and concepts, such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SQL queries, Reporting Tools (such as Business Objects), ETL Tools (such as Informatica)
- Previous experiences of ERP Data analysis, Data integration, Data design and Data modelling design – highly desirable
- Ability to understand complex data requirements, and be able to identify and offer multiple solution options to facilitate the best outcome (e.g. automated transformation vs. manual enrichment)
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts, and provide clear documentation to the management and project leadership
- Service oriented attitude balanced with “doing what is right for the project/business”, even if that is not a popular decision.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences, deal with ambiguity, and succeed against in a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge and experience in the Agile Methodology and related tools (such as MS Azure DevOps) desired
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan 7+ , MS Azure DevOps, Quality Center and MS Project
- Travel required up to 80% #LI-UK
Job Type: Pipeline