|Key/Skills Experience Required:|
Differentiating Competencies Required:
- Experience in supporting and deploying SAP ERP (ECC) implementations, with an ideal focus on a key area functional area (e.g. modules such as SD, GP, MM, PP, IM/WM, PM, QM)
- Experience in a dedicated Data role, preferably on the SAP ERP platform, with a focus on the Material Master functional area. Specific knowledge and expertise of the SAP Make to Deploy, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash design would be an advantage.
- SAP MDG experience is a plus.
- Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments (including at a global or corporation-wide level)
- Ability to understand complex functional and IT requirements, and be able to identify and offer multiple solution options to facilitate the best outcome
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts, and provide clear documentation to the management and executive leadership, and across multiple geographies
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences, deal with ambiguity, and succeed against in a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge and experience in the Agile Methodology and related tools (such as MS VSTS) desired
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan 7+ , MS VSTS, Quality Center and MS Project
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Travel required up to 80%
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to develop new technology skills, business knowledge, and customer service capability through training, experimentation, and self-study
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
- Ability to effectively manage an international team of experts
- Ability to effectively work with remote teams in different regions of the world
- Strong vendor management abilities.