- Leads SAP Basis work for TPM deployment in ESSA to deliver within project timelines and budget.
- Understands the architecture and landscape design for TPM including connectivity to other systems
- Responsible for coordinating amongst members of different teams to address and resolve any issues or problems, escalating to vendors, partners and other support managers as required.
- Partner closely with external vendors, including on-shore and offshore resources.
- Provides Technical cut-over, Go-Live and Hypercare support
- Governance and controls to ensure adherence to technology standards, best practices, release management, change management, and other related processes and procedures, SLA and controls compliance
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes quickly
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion.
- Influences correct solution design to ensure sustainable and efficient operation
- Partners with global Enterprise Architecture team to establish and help govern architecture standards.
- Ensures effective resource utilization across the workgroup
- Coordinates the contract and vendor management related activities complying with global guidelines.
- Excellent relevant IT business work experience.
- Excellent knowledge/experience in SAP Basis administration role
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in global SAP and other ERP implementations, experience managing large global teams.
- Experience on S/4 Hana implementations
- Proficient in written & spoken English, and good communication/soft skills.
- Knowledge and experience running administration on the following systems: SAP S/4 HANA, BI, CRM (TPM), Fiori, Business Objects, Dataservices, PO/PI, Portal, GRC.
- Ability to work and collaborate across project teams, onshore/offshore.
- Knowledge and experience in following tools, disciplines and processes are preferred: SAP Solution Manager, SAP ChaRM, ITIL tools & processes, HP Service Manager, quality management tools, CPG industry experience, project implementation and production support experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to develop new technology skills, business knowledge, and customer service capability through training, experimentation, and self-study
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability of managing/lead sap basis technical team
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time (based on project requirements) and work flexible hours based on demand
Job Type: Pipeline