At PepsiCo Canada we’re always on the lookout for great talent – and that search often brings us to campuses like yours!
So, why choose the PepsiCo Marketing Leadership Program?
- Early Responsibility: Accelerate your career progression with early responsibility and leadership
- Make an Impact: Lead change in a fast paced, dynamic, and evolving industry where you can sink your teeth into challenging opportunities and drive for growth
- Development and Coaching: Develop yourself and learn to develop others at a company where our People are a strategic priority
- Mega Brands: Make tangible impact on Globally Recognized Billion Dollar brands! Your friends and family can touch and taste the impact you make!
What will you do in your first experience?
- Support Marketing Manager in delivering the growth agenda on one of our exciting brands such as Doritos, Pepsi, Lays, Gatorade, Tropicana, Quaker and many more!
- Conduct period brand business analysis to capture growth and share opportunities
- Partner with cross functional teams to gain meaningful insights into business drivers
- Lead and support brand execution plans with internal and external business partners
- Assist in development of business reviews and strategic growth plans
- Gather and analyze brand and category specific data to understand consumer trends and develop business building recommendations
- Support Manager/Director in Creative Development and Media Planning
What are we looking for?
- Candidates graduating with a University Degree in Business/Commerce or Marketing by August 2020
- Strong leadership, passion and a desire to make an impact!
- Excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills
- Basic understanding of brand positioning, copy strategy, and basic media concepts and terminology
- Thorough understanding of business strategy as it relates to assigned business initiatives
Deadline to Apply: August 21, 2019 by 11:59PM