PepsiCo is looking for an innovative Associate Marketing Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment to lead Quaker In-store and Costco Innovation agenda.
Successful candidate will have an opportunity for a highly visible role, with significant responsibilities, tangible impact on the business, and will leverage leadership skills to relentlessly drive for results and tackle exciting challenges accelerating development both personally and professionally.
The role is highly cross-functional in nature, which requires the ability to work in & lead teams, manage multiple points of communication seamlessly at every level in the organization. Specifically, the Associate Marketing Manager will interface with internal team members from Brand Teams, Shopper Marketing, Sales and Customer, Field Execution, R&D, Supply Chain, Operations, and Finance. It will be required on occasion to present to customers at their head office. The role will report into a Senior Director who will provide support on all of the above responsibilities.
- Own total Quaker in-store calendar: drive visibility and gain timely input at appropriate forums, translating business agenda into winning in-store programming
- Execute the agenda for Quaker in store activation partnering with the Sales Planning Customer Development, brand teams and agencies to deliver executional excellence and in-store impact
- Lead and manage all agency relationships including agency briefing, timeline, manage all aspects of portfolio activations development and execution
- Use appropriate governance processes to ensure approval and alignment for all aspects of activation
- Provide subject matter expertise to the brand teams to deliver best in class in-store program execution and shopper engagement
- Manage the In-Store budget
- Proactively influencing brand and innovation teams via subject matter expertise to inspire tailored strategies for Costco and capitalize on the strategic opportunities for long-term portfolio success
- Lead multiple innovation projects throughout the Stage Gate innovation process with cross-functional teams
- Support critically important Actions For Growth meetings: customer and sales team partnership, deck development, brand alignment. Developing and partnering with the sales team to sell-in innovation
· Undergraduate/graduate business or marketing degree
· 2-3 years Marketing experience
· Solid understanding and demonstrated expertise in the Marketing function
· Track record of delivering strong growth results
· Solid strategic and execution skills
· Strong project & time management skills
· Exceptional collaboration skills
· Strong leadership skills with high ability to influence
· Strong and effective communication skill
· Ability to build & leverage informal network
Job Type: Regular