Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Key Account Manager (KAM) – is accountable for the delivery of sales and profit objectives for a variety of Foodservice partners that sell both PepsiCo Foods and Beverages.
The KAM is responsible for the effective development and implementation of the customer business plans for assigned customers. The successful incumbent will endeavor to align and integrate category and brand strategies with customer strategies in an effort to understand and drive profitability objectives for the entire PepsiCo Canada portfolio of Foods and Beverages.
The successful incumbent will have expert knowledge of business trends, market dynamics, economic conditions, customer developments, competitive activities, historical category learning’s etc. in recommending improvements and innovative solutions to trade based activities
- Champion the delivery of planned volume and profit objectives (net revenue $, MC $, MC %), in a manner that is consistent with the strategic direction of the business.
- Efficiently manage information flow between key business contacts while continually striving to improve the effectiveness of operating systems and to facilitate great execution.
- Bring to life key business strategies that will enhance the position of our brands to consumers by leveraging a superior understanding of customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer strategies, business plans, practices and processes in order to optimize business results.
- Required to have a thorough understanding of the marketplace environment impacting the customer.
- key skill sets to be successful would include – Strategic Insight, Business Planning, Conflict Management, Savvy Communication, and Influence Management, Finance acumen.
- Strong selling and negotiating skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills, an assertive, proactive and analytical approach with a sales background.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Broad based experience in varied disciplines – Sales, Sales Management, Cross-Channel experience.
- 5 years Sales experience with a cross-section of industry/portfolio experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business is preferred
The work environment for this position demands some travel and thorough knowledge and extensive use of technology supporting business management practices.
#LI-CDNBeveragesRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular