Purpose of the Role:
The primary focus of this role is to manage the overall monthly, quarterly and annual close processes for the Hub. Key deliverable will be the PepsiCo reporting packages, Polish Statutory reporting requirement in addition to supporting GBS management reporting processes.
The role will support the GBS Controller to manage the control & compliance agenda for the hub and any accounting and control related projects.
- Support the PepsiCo reporting process for the Hub by supporting the monthly, quarter and annual processes Preparing ad-hoc regulatory or reporting requirements (e.g. smart spend,
- Drive OSP in accounting procedure and monitor performance
- Understand local statutory reporting requirements and compile/maintain statutory reporting packages and statutory Audit coordination
- Be Primary contact with PepsiCo Control and other functional groups to ensure Hub data is being captured at the appropriate level to support timely and accurate reporting of Hub results (including capex, opex, accruals, etc…)
- Own the close process including, but not limited to, setting and communicating the close schedules and instructions, managing system close procedures, ensure sub-ledger data is feed into the GL on timely basis,
- Coordinate with GBS Controller to understand upcoming reporting requirements and ensure data is available for reporting new requirements including coordination of any new reporting requirements into hub upstream processes and Reporting.
- Support preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting and validate accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions
- Ensure processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements
- Maintain proper audit trail and documentation, ensure SOPs are prepared and updated, ensure service delivery of the team is within the agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings and analysis
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Controlling accounting and reporting
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Accounting or Business administration; equivalent experience
- Understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization at business and finance-side and proficiency in IT systems: ERP, Planning & Reporting tools and integrated solutions
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with Process stakeholders at various levels
- Good problem solving, analytical skills, ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated ability to achieve objectives; focus on details, structured
Job Type: Pipeline