The HR Operations Senior Coordinator will be a key member of the North America Total Rewards Team and is responsible for supporting and working closely with their US and Canadian client groups and HR business partners to effectively deliver results.
Objectives include supporting the team with HRC capability across NA sectors, including NAB and FLNA, by providing insights on processes and audit improvement opportunities within their client groups to enable data quality and integrity. This position will also support “specialized” myHR/EC and LG8+ transactions, provide reorg support for US, Canada, Corporate and GGF and large scale data corrections/changes.
- Ability to handle extremely sensitive and confidential information. Knowledge of Benefits (STD, FMLA, PPL, Service Awards, Charitable Contributions, etc.), and HR and Project Management experience a plus
- Proficient in HR Systems (EC, SAP, Kronos, My P&D, My Learning, etc.) and Computer Skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision, and manage through competing priorities to ensure tight deadlines are met
- Demonstrate the ability to interface effectively with all levels throughout the organization by way of excellent written and oral communication skills. Respond to needs in a timely manner and proactively anticipate what is needed by the individuals for whom she/he supports
- Strong attention to detail and interest in building a career in HR
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associate/Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement