At PepsiCo, it takes a global team to tackle some of the most complex problems and our global Information Security team is no exception. Our high energy, collaborative team is consistently innovating and supporting one another across borders. Leveraging the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) cybersecurity framework, we leverage the cyber fusion integration concept across processes and key technologies to protect information assets and address the greatest information security risks for PepsiCo. Our teams use key technologies including detection systems, endpoint security solutions, automation capabilities, data protection, and vulnerability analysis tools to deliver global security solutions, actionable security intelligence, and secure platforms including identity and access management systems.
This innovative and diverse organization partners to deliver information security capabilities to protect PepsiCo and cultivate a security accountable culture. We protect more than IT infrastructure and services, we enable the broader business securely by building security into the services and delivery team workflows. Our capabilities extend into the business, including key areas such as Manufacturing and Operational Technology and protecting privacy, digital assets, and business operations.
If you are an Information Security professional with experience in attack surface management, security engineering, enterprise access management, or governance risk and compliance, come join our thriving team where you can make an impact and help influence and drive the Information Security agenda at PepsiCo.
We are Seeking a Information Security Associate Specialist, responsible for maintaining security systems protecting PepsiCo information and assets globally against unauthorized access, security risks, data loss, and cyber-attacks. This position requires expertise in Information Security and must be able to present clearly and adequately to leadership. This position is based in Hyderabad, India and Reports to Information Security Director.
- Provide level 2 support for security solutions during and after business hours
- Act as coach and mentor for other security engineering team members
- Technical advisor for information security solutions
- Agile coaching and culture champion
- Member of agile team supporting security engineering solutions
- Passionate about building and developing good engineering practices and processes
- Work cross-functionally across security engineering to drive innovation
- Generate, track and monitor key metrics
- Develops strong partnerships with business clients
- Maintains expertise to function as subject matter expert in multiple security areas
Key Competencies Required:
- Previous experience in product engineering organizations
- Strong and extensive experience working in an agile/lean engineering environment
- Experience driving security related change within a business
- Knowledge of Cloud Security Principles, and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of information security experience with foundational knowledge in multiple areas including SOC operations, Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) and SIEM technologies
- Proficiency in application protocols (HTTP, DNS, FTP, etc.) and networking protocols (TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, etc.), and be comfortable analyzing packet capture (pcap) files in tools such as Wireshark
- Proficiency in a Linux command line environment (awk, sed, grep, etc.) or Windows equivalent (Powershell)
- Proficiency in one or more development language (Python, Java, Go)
Job Type: Pipeline