An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance and HR Co-Ordinator to join our PepsiCo, Global Beverages team, based in Dublin.
This Summer, PepsiCo is bringing our Global Beverages team together in one centralised International hub. Based in the heart of Dublin, this integrated team of Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Design, Strategy, Franchise, Commercialisation, Communications, HR and Finance experts will lead from the forefront of the FMCG industry.
Global Beverages are responsible for the growth agenda and strategy across PepsiCo’s much-loved portfolio of brands including Pepsi, 7UP, Mountain Dew, Aquafina and Gatorade. With 13 Billion cases sold across 200 markets, and with many innovation projects annually, there’s never a dull moment within this talented team.
We're looking for a co-ordinator to join the team to provide support to our Global Beverages team in Dublin, Ireland. This is a broad and fast paced role which will report through Finance, with dotted-line accountability to HR.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Interface with Global Beverage teams (including Marketing and Consumer Insights functions) to gather information needed to create purchase requisitions within SAP
- Coordinate with purchase requesters to confirm services completed and submit invoices for processing
- Interact with Accounts Payable, internal stakeholders and external vendors to help resolve invoice processing or payment issues
- Provide accurate and timely processing of transactions in Employee Central and SAP; update employee records, manage service requests as well as providing support in researching/resolving employee payroll and benefits issues
- Manage and maintain the quality of employee data in global HR systems by completing regular audits and making necessary corrections. Partner with HRBP on data integrity initiatives.
- Work with HR COEs to solve complex employee questions regarding benefits, leave and payroll
- Manage time & attendance, leave of absence, and employment contract administration
- Ensure consistent approach in Ireland with our ATS approvals, updating hiring team, reviewing applications, offer approvals etc.
- Managing offer paperwork for new hires within the team
- Special projects and miscellaneous tasks as assigned
What we’re looking for in you?
- Ability to handle extremely sensitive and confidential information
- Proficient in Systems (relevant HR and/or finance systems) and Computer Skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel); experience with SAP a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to work well under pressure with minimal supervision, and manage through competing priorities to ensure tight deadlines are met
- Demonstrate the ability to interface effectively with all levels throughout the organization by way of excellent written and oral communication skills. Respond to needs in a timely manner and proactively anticipate what is needed by the individuals for whom she/he supports
- Strong attention to detail and interest in building a career in HR or Finance
- Qualified to degree level at minimum highly desired
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Finance and HR Co-Ordinator. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be HR Finance Coordinator.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular