At PepsiCo, it takes a global team to tackle some of the most complex problems and our global Information Security team is no exception. Our high energy, collaborative team is consistently innovating and supporting one another across borders. Leveraging the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) cybersecurity framework, we leverage the cyber fusion integration concept across processes and key technologies to protect information assets and address the greatest information security risks for PepsiCo. Our teams use key technologies including detection systems, endpoint security solutions, automation capabilities, data protection, and vulnerability analysis tools to deliver global security solutions, actionable security intelligence, and secure platforms including identity and access management systems.
This innovative and diverse organization partners to deliver information security capabilities to protect PepsiCo and cultivate a security accountable culture. We protect more than IT infrastructure and services, we enable the broader business securely by building security into the services and delivery team workflows. Our capabilities extend into the business, including key areas such as Manufacturing and Operational Technology and protecting privacy, digital assets, and business operations.
If you are an Information Security professional with experience in attack surface management, security engineering, enterprise access management, or governance risk and compliance, come join our thriving team where you can make an impact and help influence and drive the Information Security agenda at PepsiCo.
We are Seeking a SAP Security & IT Controls Analyst responsible to partner with SAP Security Sustain and Engineering Managers and third-party providers to fulfill SAP security operational, continuous improvement, and project activities, including but not limited to; end user service delivery, role change design and execution and related change management, SOX and non-SOX controls and audit reporting (including SOD), audit remediation execution, system security health maintenance, continuous improvement and project execution, collaboration with the controls team on risk mitigation initiatives, etc.
- Support users requirements for automatic provisioning via myidM
- Service Now reporting for user requests
- Implements SAP security strategic plan and engineers solutions in line with those priorities.
- Collaborates with consulting teams on project execution
- Resolve escalated incidents and fulfill escalated service requests according to SLA
- Reinforce correct SAP security procedures with Service Desk and third party provider teams.
- Quality Assurance information provided in Service Now in order to minimize request resolution time
- Ensures compliance with key controls
- Participates in security reviews
- Ensures SOX controls compliance by executing SAP security sector procedures Maintains documentation of changes (users, roles, modifications) for audit purposes
- Delivers SAP security audit reports
- Interface execution monitoring to prevent Dormant and Expired user misuse
- Reviews OSS Notes, security patches; implements and tests those patches
- Secondary contact for SAP security operational matters
- Secondary contact for SAP security project activities
Key Competencies Required:
- Product certification(s) in SAP Security Administration and or SAP GRC
- Information Security certifications such as CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC
- Knowledge of COBIT, IT risk frameworks, and experience with ITIL processes
- Experience in an IT customer facing role; comfort and confidence interacting with various levels of users, including frontline management
- Ability to communicate solutions and impacts to customers and stakeholders
- Ability to excel in an aggressive, change oriented environment
- Ability to support weekend and off-hours activities
- Service oriented attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science (or equivalent) is required
- Minimum 2 years SAP security experience
- Knowledge of SAP security authorization concept, as well as design and implementation methodology
- Demonstrates ability with SAP security transactions and SAP GRC
- Technical proficiency with security build and requirements analysis/definition across multiple SAP systems (e.g., ECC, BI/BW, CRM, etc.)
- Multiple years of IT system support experience
- Understanding of internal controls, segregation of duties (SoD), sensitive transactions analysis, basic SAP development (e.g., ABAP integration points), SAP modules, SAP Transport Management System, SAP Web Application Server, NetWeaver, HANA
- Analytical, motivated, and self-confident with communication to users, IT partners, and managers
- English proficiency required
Job Type: Pipeline