We are seeking a TA Project Manager to join our Global Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence. This is a key role to enable us to drive key initiatives and continue to innovate and enhance our recruitment experience for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers.
You’ll partner with global talent acquisition peers, HR and business partners to identify efficiency opportunities that will help transform our recruitment processes and candidate experience. Using internal and external insights to optimize the design, implementation and sustainment of these initiatives will be key.
At your core you are a disciplined project manager who strives to deliver innovation, efficiency and the ultimate candidate and customer experience. You'll have experience of leading global talent acquisition projects, building strong customer partnerships and a keen curiosity towards innovation and transformation.
You can implement bold ideas with a positive attitude. You have a passion for developing new talent acquisition strategies and inspiring others to believe in them. Most importantly, being a part of PepsiCo’s Talent Acquisition Global COE sounds like a challenge you’re ready for? Bring Your Talent to our Global Stage.
- Partner closely with global TA partners to understand business challenges and top priorities
- Deliver recommendations to increase efficiency and address priority areas
- Bring a level of outside / in expertise providing consultative support and collaborative brainstorming to overcome challenges and heighten recruitment strengths
- Lead market specific and global projects related to talent attraction through to hire, inclusive of business case development, scoping, assessment, implementation and sustainment
- Deliver on-going sustainment plans, in partnership with various COE’s to maintain the integrity and optimization of tools, programs and processes
- Lead 3rd party relationships and drive quarterly business reviews with a keen focus on long-term return and future state roadmaps
- Maintain on-going and consistent 2-way communication with key partners
- Work collaboratively with Talent Acquisition partners to share market research and competitive analysis for Talent Acquisition. Develop a knowledgebase of competitor companies and deliver proactive intelligence on leading practices and results
- Experience of project management, including successfully leading and sustaining global project implementations,
- Experience of working in a global Talent Acquisition function, with a good understanding of a hands-on recruiter role and the challenges they face
- Experience of operating in an advisor capacity, supported by a solid understanding of the business, external labour market, competitive landscape, and data analytics
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, and keep pace with a high volume of activity and demand.
- Detailed oriented, organized and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Confidence to communicate at all levels of the organization and the humility to learn from others around the world.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Passion, desire and resilience to drive projects forwards
- Experience and understanding of TA processes and technologies (e.g. Kenexa, Avature, Jibe, Hired Score, Montage, Textio) would be of benefit
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement