Imagine when YOUR “Creative Solutions” MEETS OUR Thirst for Innovation
At PepsiCo it takes a global team to solve some of the most complex problems. And our InfoSec group is no exception! From Plano to Poland - we have a collaborative team comprised of two structures, a Center of Excellence, and a Consultancy, that are consistently innovating and supporting one another across borders. Influencing and driving our security agenda is no small task, and recognize the everyday contributions our talented security professionals make.
The Global Security Analytics and Insights Report Writer is a role in the Risk & Performance Management Reporting team, within the Information Security Organization, to assist PepsiCo Information Security in the sustainment and improvement of the security metrics program. The candidate will support PepsiCo’s security agenda by providing risk based insights for varied global audiences ranging from operational leaders to PepsiCo’s Board of Directors. The primary objective of this role is to support critical functions across the Information Security organization by developing key deliverables including, but not limited to security white papers, executive reports, process documentation, and dashboard insights based on security data analysis and analytics.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for ensuring complete, accurate, and timely reporting of analytics and insights to stakeholders
- Contribute to the execution and improvement of the security metrics program by correlating insights to data
- Be responsible for collaborating with internal stakeholders and data providers to develop data-driven insights
- Perform analysis, identify, and effectively communicate information security risks to leadership through key deliverables such as our Information Security State of Security Report, white papers, and external executive-level communications
- Develop information applying strong writing skills with consideration to clarity, grammar, spelling, consistency, presentation, and logical organization
- Write executive-level reports, PowerPoint decks, and other artifacts in support of the CISO and Information Security Leadership
- Be responsible for formulating and documenting data insights clearly per the audience
- Bachelor's degree in English, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related discipline or relevant experience
- 4+ years of work experience in identifying, reporting, and communicating analytic results
- Three or more years of work experience as an industry analyst or in a research role involving data analysis and/or report writing
- 3+ years of experience writing technical procedural documents and/or security white papers using visualizations to explain security risk
- Experience with identifying, analyzing, and reporting on value-added key risk indicators and key performance indicators related to information security, cybersecurity or broader IT
- Working knowledge of information security industry frameworks (e.g. ISO, NIST, COBIT)
- Experience preparing executive-level communication
- Ability to be a self-starting analytical and creative thinker capable of independent work as well as the ability to partner with a team on collaborative tasks
- The ability to communicate complex security concepts in the form of concise visualizations and written descriptions of the methodology and results
- A self-driven and motivated individual with proven ability to communicate risks and insights identified through a security metrics program involving a multitude of areas and stakeholders
- A strong writer, able to clearly articulate complex security concepts to leadership, and to stakeholders outside of Information Security
- Able to present effectively using multiple reporting and presentation tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint, and Tableau dashboards
- Knowledgeable in the Information Security domain
- Able to understand information security risks and determine ways to identify measures that will accurately reflect the current degree of risk
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement