We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA)
As part of the PepsiCo commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value, and convenience that consumers love in our brands.
The Customer Manager will lead the sales of Value-Added Protein products (Gatorade Protein, Muscle Milk & Evolve) in the Sports & Fitness BU with a defined set of customers in the Northeast. Products would include multipack protein powders, multipack ready to drink, and all bars. These products are primarily sold direct and stock in the health and wellness section of the store. Achieve Distribution, Shelving, Merchandising, and Pricing that align with the BU strategies to achieve assigned AOP goals. It will be necessary for this position to lead and direct a broker sales force, as well as develop strong direct customer relationships, to insure implementation and desired results
*This role will be based in the Northeast. Location is flexible; major metro in NY, PA, or MA preferred.
- Deliver Annual Operating Plan
- Develop and implement annual plans for all planning accounts
- Achieve new item distribution KPI targets
- Manage overall spending/expenses within budget
- Manage trade spending within budget
- Manage sales expenses within budget
- Improve trade efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Develop business relationships with brokers to insure execution of plan and feedback from the field
- Train brokers in Value-Added Protein products and sports nutrition
- Develop business relationships with all key customers and be the expert in both Value-Added Protein products, category, and sports nutrition
- Facilitate relationships that will provide Value Added Protein the opportunity for category captainship with focus and targeted customers
- Provide accurate forecast on a period basis as well as when any significant changes in the business occur
- Provide key changes and insights to the market and customers to leadership team, BPS, and marketing
- Maintain trade deals so they always remain updated and accurate
- Broker Management experience preferred.
- Analytical experience required.
- Retail account management experience.
- Planning and acting strategically.
- Minimum BS degree.
- Grocery retail experience
- In-depth knowledge of HBC in the food industry.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Distributor and Supplier experience required
- +5 years, outstanding sales experience and track record in Consumer Goods industry
Job Type: Regular