The Production Supervisor contributes to The Pepsi Beverages Company success by directing the production team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety and productivity. This individual must set production performance standards and align the organization to achieve standards. This individual is responsible for managing the 3rd shift; union employees.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Applies knowledge of processes, equipment and system capability to set challenging individual and facility standards
- Develops Annual Operating Plan for Production
- Achieve performance standards with regards to safety, line utilization and quality
- Tracks key performance indicators/costs, anticipating and correcting trends which would compromise achievement of financial targets
- Oversees and assures facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime
- Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for front-line hourly personnel
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations
- Shows demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment
Basic Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years prior experience in Production required; preferably in a high speed manufacturing environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
- Bachelor’s degree
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement