Are you an impactful leader with a desire to drive PepsiCo’s Marketing agenda? If so, you might be the perfect candidate to help ignite our quest in acquiring Foodservice New Business Rec & Retail accounts. Whether it’s leveraging our core brands such as Pepsi and Mountain Dew to secure a partnership or collaborate with the Frito Lay team to develop irresistible culinary ideas to convince a chain to join the PepsiCo family, we need talented marketers (with a slightly competitive spirit!) like you to join our team.
The PepsiCo Foodservice New Business Customer Marketing team is looking for a strategic, creative, and results-oriented Customer Marketing Manager – Rec & Retail who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative marketing environment. You will lead the strategic consumer and insights-driven marketing agenda that will convince rec & retail prospects to switch to PepsiCo.
This experience will develop and showcase the ability to evaluate business opportunities, develop deep consumer understanding as well as knowledge of the entire PepsiCo portfolio with the ability to forge relationships across all business units.
This role will hone skills in building strong team dynamics, dealing with ambiguity, influencing up to the highest levels of the organization, sharpen presentation & story telling skills as well as driving for results.
What’s Your Role?
- Work closely with New Business Sales organization to develop relevant acquisition strategies in support of securing New Business targets over a multi-year time horizon
- Activation Planning: Demonstrate marketing leadership by building partnership opportunities through the development of innovative custom marketing solutions that achieves our Customer’s business objectives and PepsiCo brand goals
- Project Leadership / Management: Lead all aspects of marketing development for all pitches inclusive of planning, development, and presentations
- Agency Management: Manage Agency relationships to deliver breakthrough programs and creative that positions PepsiCo as the irrefutable choice vs the competition
- Insights Development: Bring insight-led thinking to assist in the creation of partnership marketing strategy, creative development and sell in - keeping PepsiCo brands connected to the consumer
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to execute and build partnership solutions that support brand goals across PBNA, Gatorade, Tropicana, Quaker, Frito Lay business units
- Day-to-day relationship with Insights as well as Category Management
- B.A. or B.S. with 5+ years of experience with Consumer-packaged goods or Food Service industries; MBA preferred
- Consumer-centric Marketer who can identify relevant insights and thrives within a fast-paced environment
- Proven expertise in managing the agency process from brief to delivering best in class brand building ideas, including the ability to mobilize a diverse team of internal and external constituents to win New Business
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence and drive the agenda
- Persuasive communication & presentation skills
- High proficiency in story telling as well as PowerPoint to develop visually impactful presentations
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement