The Customer Supply Chain Go-To-Market Senior Manager supports programs, projects and tools that drive improvements in supply chain effectiveness for PepsiCo customers. In this role, you will help publish customer scorecards, provide ad hoc project support for customer & industry initiatives and project manage multiple solutions across the CSC Team. Key to the position is the ability to handle multiple tasks at once with minimal guidance or supervision while maintaining awareness of the urgency/deadline sensitivity. The position requires an ability to execute detailed work within the projects as well as follow up across the organization as appropriate on expected performance, gap closure, and execution. The candidate must be proactive, provide solutions, be highly organized and detail oriented with an appetite to learn and be hands on.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Generate various customer scorecards and dashboards that track results of base supply chain, but also for various new initiatives and pilot programs. (PowerBI, Tableau)
- Ability to lead and develop in database related projects. (SQL Server/Azure/Tabular/etc.)
- Ability to partner with project managers to support customer initiatives, track project timelines, scorecard project milestones and other ad hoc support
- User Interface Development Capabilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Tools: Excel, Access, Sharepoint, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Basic Programming Language Skills (UB, SQL, DAX)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Two to five (2 – 5) years of experience with analytics – preferably at PepsiCo
- Able to anticipate needs and flexible to change
- Able to function well in a team environment, display professional maturity and interact with all levels of management
- Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly
- Able to work independently with good decision-making skills
- Able to manage project timelines and deliverables
- Able to handle sensitive information and data appropriately
- Able to work in a highly ambiguous environment
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement