We are now on the lookout for a Financial Accountant to join our team in Carrigaline, Cork on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
Sector financial accountant with responsibility for reporting the full P&L and BS for the sector along with the individual country P&L’s that fall within that sector. Ability to analysis data and provide insights to trends to the sector management. Ability to review processes and create efficiency in order to streamline role for SAP implementation thus taking on more responsibility within the group and expand outside their sector.
- Lead the delivery of financial results for a sector through structured joint-effort with the Market Unit Finance Function and active monitoring of P&L, Balance sheet and Operating Free Cash Flow.
- Challenge and investigate market results to understand commercial activity and identify trends and activity.
- Become an integral part of the market unit and PGCS Control & Reporting team actively seeking out new opportunities through business partnering and ownership of financial and reporting systems
- Lead and deliver ad-hoc projects that develop both existing and new business bases.
- Deliver continuous value-add to existing customer.
- Proactively assess finance and supply chain processes and specifically review control and reporting processes to ensure all transactions are accurately and timely recorded.
- Deliver successful execution of internal controls in order to maintain compliance with financial policies and Global Control Standards, and actively review same for continued compliance
- Accounting Qualification with 5 years PQE preferable in a multinational environment.
- Ability to identify key trends, and provide senior management with insight into changes in trends
- Manage the expectations of the key stakeholders reporting timelines and deliverables
- Strong influencer with the ability and proven track record to communicate within all levels of an organization and with external professional advisors coupled with a thorough knowledge and understanding of business and financial processes
- Financial systems savvy/experienced including Financial Reporting and Management Reporting systems namely Oracle/HFM/Business Objects (or equivalent) being highly desirable
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Financial Accountant. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Cntrl & Rpt Assoc Analyst
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular