This role supports the implementation and deployment of the Procure to Pay area of the Enterprise First Global template (built through SAP S4 Concepts). With specifc focus on the Accounts Payable domain. The objective of this role is to ensure that the Global Template solution supports the Accounts Payable and Direct/Indirect Procurement process for PepsiCo’s direct/indirect materials and the related deployments to multiple countries. This role will adopt and adhere to Agile principles for the Global Template project.
SAP Accounts payable processes are the core scope but also includes knowledge and experience in integration with the procurement scope that incorporates processes including Contract Management, Quotation, Vendor setup, processing orders, Good receipt process and invoice reconciliation, integration with SRM, integration with Ariba for indirect procurement.
Core L3 Processes covered:
• Accounts Payable
• Supplier Master Data (FI only)
• Travel Management Master Data Maintenance
• Invoice Processing
• Payment Processing Standard Cost Calculation
• Indirect Procurement
• Procurement of Services
• Ariba — Purcahse Order to Invoice Integration with Procurement
• Procurement of Direct Materials
• Return to Supplier
• Inter-company Stock Transfer Orders
• Intra-company Stock Transfer Orders
• Procurement & Consumption of Consigned Inventory
• Purchased Material Price Planning
• Supplier Enablement for Purchasing
• Supplier classification and Segmentation
• Supplier Activity Management
• Create / Maintain Supplier
• Purchase Contract
• Manage Supplier Rebate Agreements
• Supplier Evaluation & Performance Monitoring
• Quotation for Procurement
• Scheduling Agreement Processing
• Partner with the Accounts Payable and Direct/Indirect Procurement Global Process Lead to implement and deploy the end-to-end solution - Accountable
• Support decision-making for Accounts Payable and procurement of direct/indirect materials localization of functionality in the Global Template during deployment - Accountable
• Partner with the PTP Lead and RTR team on the Accounts Payable to implement and deploy the end-to-end solution – Consult / Execute
• Collaborate with the Accounts Payable and Direct/Indirect Procurement Global Process Lead and Global SMEs to implement and deploy the Global Template – Consult/Execute
• Actively engage and educate business process owners on solution optimization, simplification and standardization capabilities – Consult / Execute
• Ensure global lift and shift opportunities are deployed across the sectors – Consult / Execute
• Collaborate with all scrum teams to implement and deploy the end-to-end Global ERP solution leveraging agile methodology – Consult / Execute
• Work closely and collaborate with onshore and offshore scrum team members to ensure a prioritized and sufficient product backlog for the teams to work against – Consult / Execute
• Participate in key Sprint planning, retrospectives and other key ceremonies – Consult / Execute
• Along with scrum team identify, monitor and implement key agreed-upon improvements - Consult / Execute
• Adopt and adhere to Agile principles and values (see www.agilemanifesto.org):
• Adopt development practices which focus on quality and value, while increasing efficiency, and minimizing waste
• Foster an environment where communication, teamwork, and innovation are encouraged
• Help to implement Agile engineering best practices such as continuous integration, automation of testing and delivery, and continuous peer review within teams.
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred from reputed institutions.
• 12+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on the Accounts Payable and Direct/Indirect Procurment modules of SAP including the complete end to end PTP functionality.
• 2+ years of SAP S4 experience preferred.
• Deep and broad Accounts Payable and Procurement experience within the direct/indirect procurement are in a global capacity
• Previous leadership role on a major SAP transformation project
• Knowledgeable in Ariba or SRM solutions and integration with SAP highly preferred.
• Collaborates in business process standardization of the business processes and ensuring that the configured system conforms to the Global Template approach while meeting the needs of the business.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
• Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP Solman 7+, MS VSTS, Quality Center and MS Project
• Solves highly complex problems within their work team
• Strong influencing, facilitating, and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
• Adaptability and flexibility including ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
• Consulting background a plus
• Travel required up to 80% #LI-UK
Job Type: Pipeline