The Customer Account Specialist will own accurate order execution and management through the value chain and lead professional, solution-oriented communication with both internal and external business partners.
- Responsible for end-to-end customer order management of PepsiCo products for assigned customers from receipt through delivery to customer warehouses and/or stores ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Responsible for order accuracy and timely release to distribution center ensuring right products on order, bracket pricing minimums met, correct method of shipment and shipping platform, etc. to ensure on-time delivery to the customer
- Responsible for system data integrity between PepsiCo and customer to support timely, efficient and accurate order generation to deliver key business initiatives such as promotions, innovation or discontinuances, seasonal items and product order accuracy attributes such as weights, counts, and order increments
- Responsible for identifying, resolving and communicating order-level issues including but not limited to product fulfilment, on-time delivery, customer pick-ups, allocations, quality holds using available system tools and established processes while adhering to a First Call Resolution model
- Responsible for ownership of customer KPI’s – understanding, tracking and monitoring PepsiCo performance against them and working with key stakeholders and cross-functional partners to develop action plans for improvement; KPIs include but not limited to Order Fill Rate, On-Time Delivery, Forecast Accuracy, Inventory Turns, Store Service Levels at Sold to Level – Know the Business Cold
- Responsible for proactive communication to Sales, Customers & key Leadership stakeholders to share the status of product availability and action-oriented solves to return to in-stock
- Responsible for leveraging all technology and tools available to support accurate, timely order management, recognize trends, assess risk and provide proactive management of customer account to reduce potential issues in advance
- Responsible for working collaboratively to drive efficiency partnering with Customer and Internal Stakeholders to improve forecast accuracy, reduce deductions and returns, manage customer promotion and replenishment inventory and drive productivity-increasing payloads, reducing loose case pick, etc. and using data and account knowledge to identify implement areas for improvement
- BA/BS degree with 2 plus years of experience in Order Management, Inventory Replenishment, Demand or Supply Planning, Logistics, Procurement, Supply Chain or Customer Service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt style to needs of the audience
- Problem-solving, issue resolution, influencing and prioritization skills
- Critical thinking skills with an analytical and continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to develop and improve customer relations
- Innovation mindset with ability and willingness to adapt and integrate new technology, processes, and ideas to drive efficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement