Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Doritos, Nobby’s Nuts, Red Rock Deli, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
We currently have an exciting new vacancy at our Tingalpa Snackfood site!
We are looking for a Full Time Processing Operator to join our team on Afternoon Shift, working alongside the processing equipment that make products such as Twisties, Cheetos, Burger Rings and Grainwaves!
The hours of work for this role are 14:30-22:30, Monday to Friday.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advanced centre-lining, process equipment operation, monitoring and cleaning
- Quality performance optimisation
- Advanced production line management, equipment calibration and monitoring
- Preparation and completion of accurate records, ensuring products remain within specifications
- Ensure flavour testing is completed effectively and accurate flavour is supplied in accordance with product run
- Complete quality checks as required with management of materials and waste
We're looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a processing role preferably within a food manufacturing environment
- Ability to work autonomously, whilst working towards achieving team goals
- An understanding of HACCP and GMP with a record of reliability and safe work practices
- A good mechanical aptitude with strong attention to detail, safety and reliability
- A flexible approach to ensure the job gets done right the first time and to ensure quality in every bag
- A motivated individual with a hunger to learn new skills, challenge yourself and progress your career
- Career development opportunities across our entire global organisation
- Free on-site health facilities: Personal Training, Physiotherapy & Gym
- Great team environment!
- A competitive remuneration package
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PepsiCo’s job application process:
- Submit your application
- Medical and skills Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Follow us on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/company/pepsicoRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular