In an increasingly complex marketplace where consumer demand is shifting and fragmenting, it is critical that PepsiCo understands the rapid changes in our external environment. To support this, the will define, develop and roll out new capabilities on trend prediction across the global PepsiCo business.
360 Always On is a global capability formed as part of Global Insights to enable PepsiCo to look around the corner & and have the consumer centric approach
Thewill be responsible for managing and executing all aspects related 360 Always On partners & Social Listening tools, being at the vanguard of the industry by incorporating new exciting technologies from exciting tech Start ups, to converge Machine Learning/Big Data with consumer Insights, to produce deep insights across communications, innovation and customer partnerships. The tools will enable capability to drive tangible business impact either in new product launches, creative campaigns or with retailer / foodservice business growth
The will deliver thought leadership to develop a roadmap to build the tools for the future, identifying opportunities externally (new tools, technologies and applications) and internally (white spaces, concurrent projects and integration opportunities) to continue driving 360 impact across PepsiCo.
They will liaise with the market champions and other global capabilities leads to identify the business imperatives, and partner with external vendors to design, develop and launch the appropriate solution. Moreover, he/she will need to develop a vision on how to organize and structure the portfolio of tools to offer a clear and simple-to-understand value proposition to end users
- Be the technology thought leader and underlying data /techniques not just within 360AO, but also with broader PEP and insights community and key Partners.
- Shape the S/M/L term vision and detail the requirements for delivery (timing, resourcing, investment, support) into a 12-month & 36 month roadmap, establishing and exploring the boundaries between 360AO and other COEs
- Lead the development of the 360 tools: Work with existing partners and identify new cutting edge ones to trial and scale advantaged + efficient insights to extend 360 coverage to new questions / types of trends (e.g. retail / commercial, marcomms)
- Manage and maximise the output of agency partners: project manage the product team from Black Swan and ensure timely delivery of new developments
- Explore development of a social listening always on tool in the framework of 360 to support the deployment lead
- Define next steps for new capabilities: How and where to land the outputs, whether / how to productionize / scale / refine.
- Communicate agenda, projects and success to the broader community and lead publishing of key output from new capabilities
- Experience leading technology, strategy, Insights, or other similar function or area with demonstrated ability to manage in a complex environment with multiple constituencies
- BA/BS required (Masters preferred)
- Technology Savvy/Digital Native
- High level of technology fluency is desired; interest and understanding of product management and UX desirable
- Experience managing content to facilitate easy access, sharing, and dissemination of information within an organization
- Ability to determine user needs and adapt tools and communications to meet these needs
- Project Management
- Proven experience developing and leading teams to achieve the goals and objectives set forth
- Global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences
- Possess skillset to act as the liaison between different parts of the business, IT, and vendors where necessary
- Organizationally and commercially Savvy
- Able to influence and work through others to effectively navigate organization while ensuring that necessary stakeholders are informed and educated
- Strong track record of taking data-informed risks for the long-term benefit of the organization and is thereby considered an extremely progressive thought-leader
- Demonstrates a sense of calmness under periods of uncertainty or change while dealing with stress in a manner that sets the necessary tone for the team and function
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement