Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Come join our Global Business Services function that leverages our scale globally and strengthens and builds capabilities to fuel our growth
We are seeking a Mobility & Exec Support for Hyderabad.
Key Qualification/Requirements :
- Follows PepsiCo ITSM processes and governs it based on Global IT processes
- Works with the Services provider and escalates with their counterparts and global counterparts
- Works with the Service Desk on any L3 support requirements and enables shift left capabilities
- Executives and Executive Assistants have direct access to request service by calling the technicians directly via an Executive Support number.
- Techs rotate on-call support 24x7.
- Liaison to other IT teams
- Serves as a customer advocate and evaluator of the executive’s issues and needs
- Manages the executive’s expectations regarding new technology
- Testing and implementation is often performed, and training is given on a 1:1 basis with the executive
- The executive support role is a full-service role – offering support to the executive while in the office as well as home visits when necessary
- Provides support to onsite and offsite high visibility meetings.
- Proactively refresh executive hardware (i.e. Computers, Macs, iPhones, iPad, etc.)
- Support 1-off and non-standard equipment (i.e. Surface, etc.
- Support all types of mobile devices on either an Apple iOS platforms, an Android mobile platforms at PepsiCo.
- Deployment, maintenance, and decommissioning of all mobile devices.
- Technical writing for new Standard Operating Procedures, editing of existing Standard Operating Procedures, and Retiring old outdated Standard Operating Procedures
- Support all mobile devices within the organization at all levels
- Maintain professional appearance and communication with all levels of the organization
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and device issues
- Setup, configure all mobile hardware
- Assure all tickets are worked on and resolved in an expedient fashion
- Ensure follow-up work and/or calls receive the proper attention
- Provide user support via telephone, chat, email, or in person
- Assist in developing, maintaining, improving and retiring process documentation
- Assist coworkers in resolution of end user’s technical issues
- Assist in process improvements and escalations
Job Type: Pipeline