- In close collaboration with key stakeholders including AMENA GP, IT, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain, design the category strategy (using 7 step strategic sourcing approach) based on changing market conditions and including internal demand analysis and external supplier and market analysis and implement the sourcing strategy, ensuring compliance is monitored and benefits are tracked (in close collaboration with the BU Procurement Team) in line with the procurement policy & practices.
- Strategy implementation via competitive bid process, online auctions, contracting, and supplier relationship management
- Manage & support procurement activities in IT, HR services, outsourced business services, consultancy, events & sponsorship, audit, travel and office supplies.
- Participate and lead cross-functional category team, using RACI model.
- Partner with GP IT COE, AMENA IT, Legal & Control to execute global IT contracts through local companion agreements
- Partner with AMENA IT to understand business requirements, analyze spend data, investigate market place to develop category strategies for optimal value, including, but not limited to, Hardware, Software, Telecom and IT Services
- Increase GP managed category spend at AMENA level to 80%+ of total addressable spend in partnership with Sector & BU stakeholders and GP team
- Manage category on a sector level and leverage from PepsiCo's scale in the Sector
- Support Smart Spending initiatives for the categories in scope
- Work closely with Sector & Global teams in Egypt, India, Thailand, China, Australia, and Pakistan
- To develop category annual and long-term strategic sourcing targets
- Plan and deliver category Productivity / Savings (for the current year and over PSP).
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives in the category spend from procurement perspective.
- Analyze category spend and procurement processes to identify opportunities to optimize efficiency, process compliance, quality and cost
- Lead negotiations to drive sustainable win-win solutions and manage the ongoing supplier relationship.
- Lead the execution of required governance and process changes to ensure compliance to relevant policies.
- Develop and manage financial plans and forecasts for the category to ensure proper financial management and reporting of savings, expenses & cash flow improvements in accordance to PepsiCo guidelines.
Key Skills/ Experience required :-
- University degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, Finance or related field required.
- Min 10 years’ fo experience with 5 to 7 years’ experience in Indirect Spend sourcing with IT, Consultants, Contractors and Events categories experience an advantage
- Excellent English required
- Experience in using advanced sourcing methodologies/tools.
- Experience of working in Multi-National Company.
- Experience of operating effectively in a matrix organisation.
- Experience of procurement/strategic sourcing in AMENA countries preferred (e.g Egypt, India, APAC)
- Skilled in managing a dispersed team of business stakeholders in different countries; strong influencing skills.
- High integrity: won’t compromise values to get results
- Leadership: eager to embrace and lead change, ability to manage in an ambiguous environment, consistently works against the right priorities
- Drive for Results: perseverant and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, willing to take on new challenges, works to resolve tough issues
- Strong communication: comfortable and effective communicating (verbal and written) with stakeholders internally and externally across all level
- Analytical: ability to analyze information to draw conclusions and find actionable solutions
- Highly Collaborative: works well with others, including internal and external stakeholders to deliver results and keeps others informed to avoid unnecessary surprises
- Inclusive: treats all people with respect and fairness, open to and respectful of others’ opinions and points of view
#LI-IndiaRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular