- Reporting to The Senior Key Account Manager, the Key Account Manager (KAM) – is accountable for the delivery of sales and profit objectives with the following Portfolio of accounts: Save On Foods (DWD Chilled), Buy Low Foods, AG Foods, IGA BC (Georgia Main Food Group), London Drugs and Pharmasave National.
- Responsibilities to include DSD and DWD Warehouse Delivery for Tropicana and Gatorade businesses (exc. Save On Foods DWD Chilled only).
- The KAM is responsible for the effective development and implementation of the customer business plans for assigned customers. The successful incumbent will endeavor to align and integrate category and brand strategies with customer strategies in an effort to understand and drive profitability objectives for PepsiCo Beverages Canada.
- The successful incumbent will have knowledge of business trends, market dynamics, economic conditions, customer developments, competitive activities, historical category learning’s etc. in recommending improvements and innovative solutions to activities.
- Champion the delivery of planned volume and profit objectives (net revenue $, MC $, MC %), in a manner that is consistent with the strategic direction of the business.
- Efficiently manage information flow between key business contacts while continually striving to improve the effectiveness of operating systems and to facilitate great execution.
- Bring to life key business strategies that will enhance the position of our brands to consumers by leveraging a superior understanding of customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer strategies, business plans, practices and processes in order to optimize business results.
- Required to have a thorough understanding of the marketplace environment impacting the customer.
- Key skill sets to be successful would include – Strategic Insight, Business Planning, Communication skills, Influence Management and Financial acumen.
- Strong selling and negotiating skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills, an assertive, proactive and analytical approach with a sales background.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Broad based experience in varied disciplines – Sales, Sales Management, Cross-Channel experience.
- 5 years Sales experience with a cross-section of industry/portfolio experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business is preferred.
Knowledge of tools and technology supporting the businessRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular