PepsiCo’s Beverages North America team (PBNA) is looking for driven, passionate, innovative and entrepreneurial individuals to be a part of our bringing our powerhouse of beverage brands (such as Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Lipton, Aquafina, and Gatorade) to life for consumers. Working within a fast-paced and innovative environment, you will be challenged to achieve both business and personal growth through a high degree of ingenuity and responsibility.
Our team is looking for a creative and results-oriented Shopper Marketing Associate Analyst who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative marketing environment. You will support the South Division Shopper Marketing team, working across both large format and small format, in the development and execution of marketing initiatives in top retail partners. The Shopper Marketing Associate Analyst will be responsible for supporting the creation, communication and execution of marketing programs in assigned markets and accounts. This role will also be responsible for managing budgets and outside vendor contacts.
Position responsibilities include:
- Manage the execution of national brand programs at key priority accounts within the South Division to drive volume ad increase share
- Lead the development of local marketing programs leveraging regional properties and assets
- Launch national innovation priorities through customer-specific programming and consumer engagement
- Collaborate with select brand partners and key account managers
- Create post -program analyses and share/present to internal and external partners
- Lead media research process to develop impactful POVs on media buys to support in-store programs
- Own relationships with outside vendors
- Oversee assigned budgets, invoicing and ship lists
- Work with Shopper Marketing Manager on Quarterly Business Plan development, Joint Business Planning and AOP as necessary
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (in Marketing or Business preferred)
- A minimum of 3+ years prior Marketing experience or combination Marketing and Sales experience
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods and/or supporting CPG organizations a strong plus
- Consumer-centric mindset
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Effective collaboration and project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, critical thinking, and analytic skills
- Results-oriented with the ability to complete projects independently and in a timely manner
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement