The Test Lead – ESSA Enterprise First will be responsible for the delivery and management of all testing services and phases for the Enterprise First Wave 1 deployment. This role will work closely with the Global Testing team, functional, development, technical, and business / BRM teams to strategize, plan, execute, and report testing. In addition, the test lead will be responsible to ensure all testing pre-requisites are in place, and manage risks and issues impacting or stemming from testing. The lead will be responsible to ensure standards are developed and the quality of testing and test assets is high.
The Test Lead – ESSA Enterprise first will also develop strategies, or operationalize global strategies for automation testing during sprinting and automation leverage during and post project. This role will partner with Performance and ORT leads to ensure robust strategies in those areas, and oversee the delivery of performance testing and ORT teams.
What will you be doing?
Oversee Wave 1 testing service delivery of Fixed Bid resources and ~$1MM in global testing services, and up to 30 contractors in service delivery
Global Program, deployment to 2 ESSA Business Units (UKi and Poland).
Multi-systems local integrations with other common solutions and legacies.
Implementation of different SAP Modules as part of the Program.
Coordination required within other programs: TPM, other system upgrades.
Define testing strategy, including all test types
Manage all test preparation including building the team, signaling and tracking dependencies
Drive test planning including resources, timelines, ways of working
Define / refine test documentation standards, tools, templates
Define / refine, and execute all test and defect reporting to the project, sectors, and global teams, including leadership reporting
Manage re-use of global template assets
Manage prepration of test cases, scenarios, data
Manage translation of requirements, including functional and non functional, into test requirements and acceptance criteria
Manage the defect management process
Manage and track test execution
Manage testing risks and issues
Develop key test deliverables including strategy, plan, summary reports
Manage the definition of ALM reports, queries, etc using tools resources
Manage offshore automation teams to build and execute automation testing during project
Develop regression testing strategy for sector with Global Testing team lead
Identify opportunities to make testing higher quality, more efficient, and more automated
Coordinate across multiple vendors, project team, and legacy teams to deliver E2E and integration testing
Align testing resource needs and planning with stakeholder teams
What are we looking for?
- 10 Years experience in SAP Projects as an SAP Test analyst/Sr. Test analyst, Test manager. Resource should have participated in at least 2 full life cycle implementations as the SAP test lead/manager for entire large scale project project.
- Test lead/manager experience should span across implementation lifecycle including effort planning, test strategy, test preparation, execution, Reporting and closure of projects from QA perspective
- Strong understanding in SAP release management process to coordinate with release management and Development teams
- Resource should have hands on experience and a strong understanding of either SAP Logistics or Finance modules.
- Should have experience of working a complex landscape and integrations with non SAP applications.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in management of of different testing types System, Integration, Performance, UAT and ORT, security, controls. Understanding and experience in testing in Agile methodology, such as SAFe
- Expertise in test tools for test management, such as Microfocus ALM, and working knowledge of test automation tools such as Worksoft Certify and Microfocus UFT, Jamo for mobile testing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across project teams
- Ability to plan and organize development work & deliverables
- Proactively manage risks and issues to resolution
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
- Travel requirements up to 100% depending on project needs
- Certification in SAP Logistics or Finance modules
- Certification in Agile Methodology
- Certifications in testing tools or testing domain
- S/4 test management including Fiori
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
#LI-UKRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline