PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is known for more than just our fun products and great brands. We've also got great people that work hard, focus on results and have a lot of fun doing it!
Company Profile: As part of the global powerhouse PepsiCo, PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is more than just snacks. Across Canada and the world, we have a broad portfolio of powerful brands including Lay's, Doritos, Tostitos, Pepsi, Aquafina, Tropicana, Quaker and Gatorade to name a few.
With over 5,000 employees nationwide, PepsiCo Canada is committed to building a family of tasty, delicious snacks that grows and prospers. And that's just the beginning. With six manufacturing facilities, 50 major distribution centers and 70,000+ customers from coast to coast, we're constantly searching for committed, hardworking individuals to help build our team PepsiCo Foods Canada has a current opening at the Frito Lay Manufacturing Facility in Cambridge, ON for a Whs Weekend Team Supervisor.
The Whs Team Supervisor is responsible for providing the necessary leadership to ensure that the warehouse team achieves stated goals in the four key business areas: People, Quality, Service and Cost.
- Ability to work in a high performance work team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrates superb communication and facilitation skills
- Capable of travel for meetings and training
- Displays a high sense of urgency for customer service to sales
- Ability to learn several interrelated systems and work efficiently on them
- Monitors and drives Key Performance Measures for the facility
- Coordinate warehouse activities
- Assist management with warehouse team leadership through coaching and feedback
- Assist with regulatory compliance
- Support / Manage the product ordering process
- Assist management with labour management
- Inventory control
- Solve daily operational issues
- Communicate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
- Organize and facilitate work team meetings (examples: pre-shift)
- Administer policies and practices
- Conduct presentations and formal training programs
Base Requirements and Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
Schedule: Fri, Sat, Sun (7p-7a)Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular