- Processing of customer orders and stock transfer orders as they interface between SAP and WMS
- Management of all order processing from receipt in SAP through movement into WMS and any subsequent changes until the order is loaded and shipped
- Active involvement with customer service, inventory control, transportation scheduling and warehouse operations to understand the timing and volume requirements to manage the on-time shipment of orders.
- Ensure the material determination is updated by performing pre-cut or UPC change on all orders prior to releasing them to the warehouse. This should be done on a timely basis (min 48 hrs. prior to shipping) so the correct product ships on all orders.
- Follow standardized processes for interacting with distribution center and plant personnel; engage management when customization or changes to these processes is needed.
- Identify and resolve customer order & inventory replenishment issues, within the scope and authority of the position.
- The ability to quickly learn and effectively utilize and maintain order processing systems (SAP).
- Directly accountable for the management of orders to ensure the highest levels of customer service (order fill rate, and on time delivery).
- Cross train and provide back fill when appropriate for Inventory Control Specialists and IRP
- Act as backup for other Inventory Control team members as required
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- One to three years’ experience in a supply chain related function.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, and show an ability to work and participate effectively in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literacy: WMS 2012v software, SAP. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is preferred.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement