Who are we?
PepsiCo is making a difference on a global scale, and so can you! Competing in a dynamic, fast-paced industry, our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive at PepsiCo.
At PepsiCo Canada we’re always on the lookout for great talent – and that search often brings us to campuses like yours!
So, why choose the PepsiCo Leadership Program?
- Early Responsibility: Accelerate your career progression with early responsibility and leadership
- Make an Impact: Contribute in a fast paced, and dynamic industry where you can strive for growth
- Development and Coaching: Develop yourself and learn to develop others at a company where our People are a strategic priority
- Mega Brands: Make tangible impact on Global brands!
The Sales Analyst position will provide analytical support to the customer team on internal and external deliverable to help achieve PepsiCo Foods Canada (PFC) volume, profit and share target, as well as external JBP (Joint Business Planning) deliverables.
- Sales reporting support including post-game analytics, innovation tracking and performance against key internal sales objectives
- Provide category insights support and assist with building internal business reviews and promotional plans with customers
- Develop competency and shared ownership of customer trade spend and sales forecasting
- Ensure accuracy of data input across all PFC tools and customer systems
- Build effective relationships across PFC functional teams supporting business growth and customer development
This candidate is required to demonstrate a strong sense of ownership, leadership, collaboration, and accountability towards the responsibilities within the role, as well as strong analytical and financial acumen. The role requires strong communication & leadership skills in order to build effective relationships and influence strategic decisions.
- Candidates graduating with a University Degree in Business/Commerce by August 2020
- Solid understanding of category, customer, consumer with ability to integrate knowledge into a compelling sales story
- Strong team building/collaborative relationship skills, given interaction with key business stakeholders
- Solid project/time management capabilities
- Strong analytical and management skills to understand market performance and identify opportunities and map action plans
- Strong competency and knowledge in the area of Excel, PowerPoint, Nielsen Answers Desktop (preferred)
Deadline to Apply: Monday September 2, 2019 at 11:59 PM (EST)