Demand Xcelerator is a team that represents a transformation of Shopper Insights, Shopper Marketing, Category Leadership, and Space Engineering resources to support Sales and Marketing plans for enterprise, national, and regional customers across the PepsiCo portfolio. This approach allows us to build best-in-class capabilities, develop deep functional expertise, and offer focused programs to drive growth with our customers. The Demand Xcelerator will help PepsiCo provide our customers with cutting edge data and insights, as well as, personalized solutions to drive incremental growth for both our customers and PepsiCo.
This role will lead the Strategy and Business Intelligence support on the PepsiCo Dollar General Category Leadership team across the entire PepsiCo portfolio. The primary objectives of this role are to drive accelerated growth, market share gains, and elevated customer partnership via Shopper/Customer Insights. Key accountabilities include leading PepsiCo/DG’s transformational big bets initiatives, providing analytic support through the JBP, PepsiCo AOP and uncovering white space opportunities for PepsiCo.
Major Tasks and Key Responsibilities:
- (L11 Dollar General)
- Work across the matrix to lead PepsiCo/DG’s transformational big bets initiatives
- Provide Analytics and Insights to support PepsiCo AOP, Growth Summit Meetings, Shopper Program PPAs and Internal Business Reviews
- Insights lead to white space opportunities
- Lead administrator on 1010 and IRI relationship
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA degree preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience across CPG and Category Management preferred
- Proficiency in shopper data and analytics
- Need thorough understanding of IRI/Nielsen syndicated data, HH panel, ShoperSights, etc
- Well versed in Microsoft suite of products, Excel/PowerPoint
- Comfortable and desiring to present at the Senior Executive Level
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Strong project management skills, ability to thrive in a matrix environment
- Creativity and strategy skills
- Persuasive leadership and influencing skills
- Business relationship management
- Strong organization and communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical, data analysis, problem-solving, and storytelling experience
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement