Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
IT Project Quality Coordinator
Responsible for ensuring compliance with the Program/Project management process, governance and compliance with Operational and Financial controls (PICT) by engaging with the appropriate stakeholders, providing guidance and coaching to Project Managers to ensure capability build and Onboarding to new resources. Analyzes and provides recommendations on specifics situations when projects need to tailor the methodology and defined stage-gates and provides guidance to peers and service providers on PMO processes, methods and tools. Provides Subject Matter Expert input in process improvement initiatives and is a Super User for new tools.
- Compliance – Ensures Project Management process adherence, remediates gaps when lack of adoption is identified, review PICT Controls / deliverables. Approves all project Stage Gates. Provides feedback to PMs, escalate issues to PM's line manager (where needed), update Pre-Stage Gates health indicator based on outputs of review.
- Onboarding / Capability build – Assist Project Managers with queries and general information requests, provide capability build resources / tools, run through On-boarding procedure for new team members, reviewing standard guides, run refresher sessions on Methodology / Tools content, update training guides with new criteria (when applicable)
- Reporting - Gather data to be incorporated into defined Sector level reports, and design new reporting tools in a timely fashion using provided or new tools, ensuring proper data quality within the Sector. Adopt and provide inputs based on outputs of PM Metrics report
- Data analysis – performs data analysis requests regarding Project Management Controls, compliance, Project Manager performance
- Communication – provides timely and proper communication and change management to ensure new processes adoption and compliance. Escalates to senior leadership as needed when non compliances, or issues are not being solved in a timely manner.
- Taskforce participation and Administration – Actively participates in initiatives related to process improvement and implementations of new methodologies, controls and tools.
- Collaboration– effectively interacts with peers and other teams in order to provide improvements to current processes or to share best practices with team
- Subject Matter Expert- on methodology, project and compliance topics to support and adapt to specific project needs.
Experience and profile
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Analytical thinking
- Deadline driven
- Pays Attention to detail
- Demonstrating a Proactive approach
- Facilitating in group situations
- Strong customer service skills towards stakeholders and end user groups
- Microsoft Excel Capability
- Fluent in English Language
- Experience of working in an IT environment is Desired
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline