Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
R&D Innovation Manager
The main objective of this role is to collaborate in the Strategy definition and the Development of the Innovation for Cookies & Crackers Category for CASA ensuring a robust design and flawless execution specifically for the segments of Cookies, Sandwiches cookies, Crackers, co-Extruded, Chocobakery and Low End. This role is also in charge of the Portfolio Transformation agenda for C&C for the LatAm Region through managing and implementing feasible solutions for reduction of sodium, added sugar and saturated fat. This role also conducts research and implementation projects regarding Productivity, Brand Stewarship and E2E Quality program.
- Collaborate in the strategy definition to build AOP and 3 years plan for the C&C Category, providing technical information regarding design, formulation and operational feasibility for the innovation and renovation initiatives.
- Manage and lead development of a robust design for the Innovation initiatives aligned to AOP and 3 years plan, ensuring a flawless implementation.
- Active participation on Productivity agenda for the region, working with multi-functional team building a pipeline for next years.
- Collaborate in the project time table definition in function of feasibility and product design requirements and the project deliverables committed in plan with focus on the fast implementation.
- Work closely with Engineering area
- Manage and support the new initiatives on health for the Cookies and Crackers category to deliver Business objectives in AOP in the region.
- Manage and execute with excellence the new processes and systems implementation and the new documentation process alignment.
- Responsible for managerial activities.
Experience and profile
- Food Engineering background or related
- +8 years of experience in Product Development or R&D Process
- Results oriented
- Demonstrate technical expertise with proven accomplishments in leading a highly skilled team.
- Efficient and effective communication oral and written
- Decision making
- Creativity to solve problems
- Fluent Oral and Written English Skills
- Desired knowledge in Process technology, Bakery equipment Quality tools and Legislation local and/or Regional (Latam)
- Experience working with reports and reporting tools is desired
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido